This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home
- Superb Corner Site
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Solid Wood Strip Flooring
- Family Room with Solid Wood Strip Flooring and French Doors to Rear Garden
- Up to Four Bedrooms, One of Which is on the Ground Floor
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- First Floor Luxury Shower Room with Three Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beautifully Presented Mature Gardens in Lawns and Attractive Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs to Front, Side and Rear
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway with Parking
- Large Detached Garage
- Early Viewing Essential
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Bloomfield Shopping Complex, Bangor Grammar School, Leading Local Primary Schools and Ward Park
- Belfast Easily Accessible
Additional InformationThis is an ideal opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious detached family home occupying a superb corner site within this popular residential area in close proximity to many amenities including shops, Bloomfield shopping complex, Bangor Grammar School, leading local primary schools and Ward Park, as well as being easily accessible for the Belfast bound commuter. The accommodation is versatile and adaptable with a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers. The ground floor comprises living room with solid wood strip flooring, family room with solid wood strip flooring, dining room or bedroom four, kitchen with casual dining area, bathroom with three piece white suite, and study. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms and luxury shower room with three piece white suite. Outside there are mature beautifully presented gardens to the front, side and rear with attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs. The rear garden is fully enclosed making it an ideal space to relax with a glass of wine or for children to safely play. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, driveway with parking and large detached garage. We are confident this property will create a lot of interest and appeal to a wide range of potential purchaser including first time buyers, young professionals and families. Recent sales in this area have proved to be extremely popular and this should be no different. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Mahogany effect uPVC front door with mahogany effect uPVC double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood strip flooring, storage cupboard under stairs with cloakroom area.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.61m (15' 8" x 11' 10")
Wood strip flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
Wood strip flooring, uPVC double glazed mahogany effect French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, integrated oven, integrated four ring hob, stainless steel splashback, extractor fan above, space for fridge, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, glass display cabinets, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed mahogany effect door to outside.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
Solid wood strip flooring.
- 2.29m x 1.93m (7' 6" x 6' 4")
Solid wood strip floor.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.28m (17' 3" x 10' 9")
Two double built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.56m (11' 11" x 11' 8")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.63m (13' 1" x 11' 11")
at widest points narrowing to 10'1" Velux window giving additional natural light.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower electric unit, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps in vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled wall, fully tiled floor.
- Superb corner site with well presented front garden in lawns, attractive flowerbeds and plants and shrubs, side garden in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking leading to detached garage. Detached Garage 17' x 12'7" at widest points Remote control roller shutter door, power, light, oil fired boiler, vented for tumble dryer. Beautifully presented fully enclosed rear and side garden in lawns with attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, paved patio barbecue area, outside tap, uPVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views