- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master With En-Suite
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower
- Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Shaker Kitchen / Dining
- Utility & Downstairs W/C
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Enclosed Patio & Garden To Rear
- Parking Area To Rear
Additional InformationRecently constructed, this semi detached home offers superb, well proportioned accommodation comprising, lounge with wood burning stove, shaker style kitchen with casual dining area, providing direct access to the patio and rear garden, utility and downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite and white bathroom suite with a further two double bedrooms on the 2nd floor. The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and a high level of insulation making this an excellent, efficient family home. This particular property has been finished and presented to a show house standard leaving any potential purchaser with little or nothing to do but add furniture,
The Belvoir Park development is positioned in fantastic location surrounded by open countryside and protected woodland whilst still being close to the Outer Ring providing easy access to South and South East Belfast, leading schools both primary and post primary and Forestside Shopping Centre. A short walk also provides access to Minnowburn Forest Forest Park with picturesque walks along the Lagan Tow Path.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall.
(Under floor heating to ground floor). Engineered wooden flooring. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
Wooden flooring continued.
- Lounge 17'0 x 15'5 (5.18m x 4.70m)
- Sandstone fire-place with wood burning stove. Spot-lights. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 16'0 x 12'4 (4.88m x 3.76m)
- Full range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in 5 ring gas hob, and stainless steel overhead extractor fan oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
Double glass panelled door with glazed side panels to rear patio and garden.
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 12'1 (4.04m x 3.68m)
- Comprising shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps, storage below, separate shower cubicle with shower attachment above, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 12'5 x 12'1 (3.78m x 3.68m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with storage below, separate shower cubicle with shower unit and glazed door. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Storage area.
- Hot-press with storage area. Stairs to second floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Three 13'3 x 13'2 (4.04m x 4.01m)
- Currently utilised as large walk-in storage area, however it has been plumbed for en-suite.
- Bedroom Four 13'3 x 9'8 (4.04m x 2.95m)
- Access to storage facility. Access to roof-space.
- Front and side garden laid in lawns, bordered by hedging and estate railings.
Enclosed rear with flagged patio and garden accessed directly from kitchen / dining gardens laid in lawns, bordered by matching brock wall. Communal area with two parking spaces to the rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »