- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Deceptively Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow In Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location
- Set On A Slightly Elevated Site Only A Short Distance From Ballyholme Beach & Groomsport
- Flexible Accommodation Of Currently 1+ Receptions & 4 Bedrooms, With 2 On Ground Floor
- Good Sized Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room With Range Of Fitted Cupboards & Built-In Oven
- Ground Floor Coloured Bathroom Suite / Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazed
- Large Attached Double Garage With 2 Roller Doors & Access To Large Basement Area
- Inspection Pit In Garage Area And Cloakroom WC/Utility Area In Basement Area
- Attractive Mature Gardens To Front, Side & Rear With Edged Lawns, Shrubs, Trees & Patio
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer to the market this deceptively spacious, detached chalet bungalow situated in a slightly elevated site in a pleasant cul-de-sac location. The home offers well proportioned and flexible accommodation, with currently one+ receptions and four bedrooms, with two on the ground floor. The property further offers a good sized kitchen with range of fitted cupboards and built-in double oven, open plan through to a dining area, and a ground floor coloured bathroom suite. Outside there is a large attached double garage with two roller doors, inspection pit and access to a large basement area with cloakroom and utility area. The home also benefits from an oil fired central heating system and double glazing. Outside there are attractive gardens to the front, side and rear with edged lawns, mature well stocked bedding areas, mature trees and paved patio area. Situated a short distance from Ballyholme beach and walks to Groomsport, this is a superb property available with immediate possession.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with glazed panels and matching side panels, single panelled radiator, wall light point, cloak cupboard off.
- 5.79m x 3.86m (19' 0" x 12' 8")
Feature tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantle, double panelled radiator, wall light points, coving.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.71m x 3.05m (18' 9" x 10' 0")
Overall. Range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in double oven, built-in hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, space for fridge, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting, exposed beam effect ceiling, double glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1) / LIVING ROOM:
- 3.85m x 3.24m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
Coving, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.09m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
Coving, single panelled radiator.
- Three piece coloured suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, single panelled radiator, tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.85m x 2.56m (12' 8" x 8' 5")
Plus range of fitted wardrobes, single panelled radiator, sea views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.27m x 2.85m (14' 0" x 9' 4")
Plus range of fitted wardrobes, single panelled radiator, eaves access.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 8.71m x 7.35m (28' 7" x 24' 1")
Overall. Two roller doors, rear access door, light, power, inspection pit, access to large basement area with light and power as well as a utility cloakroom area with plumbing for washing machine and sink and WC, oil boiler unit.
- To front and side - edged lawns, concrete driveway extending to side, mature trees and shrubs, rockery in stones and shrubs, paved pathways.
To rear - paved patio area, concrete area to rear of garage, edged lawns, mature shrubs and trees, outside tap.
Travelling out of Bangor via the Donaghadee Road at the roundabout turn left onto the dual carriageway heading towards Groomsport. Take the second on the right off the dual carriageway onto Dixon Road and take the first on the left into Bayview Road and 1st left again into Greenland Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »