- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2.5 Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- uPVC Fascia & Soffitts
- Detached Garage
Situated in the popular Knocklynn area of Coleraine, this lovingly cared for & deceptively spacious, detached four bedroom property offers excellent family living accommodation. Just a short walk to local shops and local amenities, along with it being in close proximity to the town centre, early viewing is highly recommended.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY with phone point, LED recessed lighting, smoke alarm and karndean rich walnut floor.
* LIVING ROOM - (20’7 x 12’9) Feature pine surround and tiled hearth fireplace, gas fire, wall lights, tv point, thermostat, tv point, karndean rich walnut floor and patio doors through to garden, LED recessed lighting.
* KITCHEN/ DINING AREA - (20’2 x 12’8) Range of eye and low level ‘wenge’ kitchen units with glass display unit, ‘blanca paloma’ stone worktops, breakfast island unit, stainless steel sink unit, built-in ‘Smeg’ oven units with pyrolyse self-clean function, built-in ‘Smeg’ Microwave, built-In coffee machine, ‘Bosch’ induction hob, overhead extractor fan, LED under cupboard lighting and in kickboard, pullout larder, fridge/ freezer, recessed LED lighting, carbon monoxide alarm, built-in seating area (removable if necessary), ‘blanca paloma’ worktop dining table, tiled floor.
* UTILITY ROOM - (9’10 x 8’9) Eye and low level kitchen units, tiled between units, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
* DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM - (7’9 x 6’5) Fully tiled corner shower unit, electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal counter top wash hand basin with mixer tap with tiled splashback, extractor fan, storage cupboard, recessed LED lighting with sensor switch, karndean rich walnut floor .
* LANDING Open balustrade staircase with LED recessed lights, smoke alarm, built in shelved hotpress, access to roofspace.
* BEDROOM 1 - (12’9 x 11’8) Built-in wardrobes, karndean floor
EN-SUITE - (8’1 x 5’1) Quadrant shower unit with marine ply panelling, thermostatic mains shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with marine ply splashback, heated towel rail, recessed LED spotlights, extractor fan.
* BEDROOM 2 - (12’8 x 6’6) Access to roofspace, karndean floor
* BEDROOM 3 - (9’6 x 9’6) Phone point, karndean flooring
* BEDROOM 4 - (9’6 x 8’10) Karndean floor
* BEDROOM 5 - (10’1 x 8’4) Built-in wardrobe, karndean flooring, LED recessed lighting
* BATHROOM - (8’1 x 7’2) Jacuzzi bath with microphone shower attachment, walk-in quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic mains shower, with marine ply panelling wall, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., vanity unit, karndean floor, extractor fan.
* GARAGE - (19’6 x 12’2) with light and power, shelving
* OUTSIDE TAP AND LIGHT
* FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, LAID IN LAWN WITH PATIO AREA
* TOBERMORE SANDSTONE BRICK TO REAR WITH LED LIGHTING IN PAVING AND FENCE
* ASPHALT DRIVEWAY
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* PVC GUTTERING
* OIL CONDENSING BOILER
* HIGH PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »