- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms (Both with built-in wardrobes)
- 4 Reception rooms (including conservatory)
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern shower room
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Generous storage throughout
- Potential for third and fourth bedroom
- Detached garage
- Driveway for off-street parking
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Convenient to local Grammar schools
- Easily accessible to Ballymena Town Centre
- Well maintained and presented throughout
Additional InformationSituated on a prime corner site in this highly regarded residential area just off the Galgorm Road. Offering 2 Bedrooms, 4 Reception rooms (including conservatory), modern kitchen and detached garage, this property will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. Being within walking distance to Ballymena Academy, Cambridge House Grammar School and Ballymena train station this detached bungalow is suitable for not only downsizers but also for those with a growing family due to its flexible accommodation.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Hardwood front door. Spacious cloak cupboard. Hotpress with shelved storage.
- 4.19m x 3.78m (13' 9" x 12' 5")
With fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, mahogany surround and mantle. Spotlighting to ceiling. Cornicing to ceiling. Archway to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
With cornicing to ceiling. Door to kitchen.
- 3.35m x 3.1m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
With a range of cream eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles. Sink unit and drainer. Integrated 4 ring gas hob and integrated double electric oven. Glazed display unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring. PVC door to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.69m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
With tiled flooring. Glazed door to conservatory.
- 2.92m x 2.84m (9' 7" x 9' 4")
With tiled flooring. Double doors out to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 3.1m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
With triple fitted mirrored sliderobes. Coving to ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.72m x 2.54m (15' 6" x 8' 4")
With double fitted mirrored sliderobes. Coving to ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and Redring shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.93m x 3.48m (16' 2" x 11' 5")
With roller door. Utility area at rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.45m x 1.96m (11' 4" x 6' 5")
With stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac drive at side of property for generous off-street parking. Garden in lawn to front with planted trees. Garden in lawn to rear bounded by mature hedging.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »