- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Garage and gardens
Additional InformationExtended and beautifully presented semi-detached house, garage, front and rear gardens at Grange Houses, a small cluster of only four houses accessed via a private lane at the end of Grange Road.
A very private and secluded location yet still within walking distance of the local secondary schools and handy for Ballymena town centre with all its retail, commercial and leisure amenities.
The red brick house has three bedrooms, two reception rooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen and utility room and offers just that little bit more for first time buyers and families with young children.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room / snug, rear hallway, utility room and shower room then three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Good sized front, side and rear gardens. Garage and off street parking nearby.
- UPVC and glazed front door with glazed side panel and port hole window. Under stair storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.7m (13'0" x 12'2")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Laminate flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.4m x 2.54m (11'2" x 8'4")
- Galley kitchen with good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric induction hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Tiled floor and recessed LED lighting.
- Dining room / snug 3.2m x 2.9m (10'6" x 9'6")
- Cosy reception or informal dining room with tiled floor.
- Rear hallway
- Tiled floor and UPVC doors to front and rear.
- Utility room 2.85m x 2.7m (9'4" x 8'10")
- Double aspect utility room with high gloss units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge/ freezer and tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- Shower room 2.7m x 1.4m (8'10" x 4'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- First floor
- Dog leg staircase to first floor landing. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.2m (11'10" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 3.2m (10'6" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bathroom 2.3m x 1.7m (7'7" x 5'7")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower bath with screen and electric shower over bath. Heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring and shower wall clad in "mermaid board" Recessed LED lighting.
- Bedroom 3 2.3m x 2.1m (7'7" x 6'11")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate flooring.
- Tarmac path and neat lawn to front and side.
- Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, neat lawn and flowerbeds. Boiler closet and oil tank. Wooden shed.
- Garage / parking
- Corrugated iron garage and off street parking nearby.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »