- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Living Area with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Open-Plan to Lounge
- Separate Utility Room with Excellent Storage
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Converted Roofspace
- Detached Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Sought After Address in Popular Residential Area
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented red brick semi-detached residence has undergone extensive renovation in recent years and leaves a purchaser little to do but move in.
Enjoying a delightful mature private setting off Ladas Drive in the heart of East Belfast, a short drive from Belfast city centre and other surrounding villages such as Ballyhackamore. Situated within close proximity to many leading local primary and secondary schools as well as a short stroll to an array of shops and coffee houses.
Internally, the property offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout, comprising a welcoming entrance hall, a living area with a feature fireplace, an open plan lounge leading to a stunningly renovated kitchen / dining area and utility room. The kitchen offers a range of high and low fitted units with integrated appliances and ample dining area. Upstairs, there are three excellent bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a four-piece white suite to include a separate shower. On the second floor, the roof space has been converted with stunning Velux skylights letting in natural light.
Externally, the property benefits from a brick paviour driveway leading to a garage and a garden laid in lawn to the side of the property. The private rear garden has a paved patio area that is perfect for enjoying the summer sunshine. A truly exceptional home.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Glazed hardwood front door with sidelight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Picture rail, under stairs storage with four separate cupboards one with gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.94m (13' 11" x 12' 11")
Ceiling cornice and picture rail, feature fireplace and granite hearth, feature bay window and laminate wooden floor.
- 3.91m x 3.48m (12' 10" x 11' 5")
Tiled floor, featured fire place, ceiling cornice and picture rail, open plan to..
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- 5.82m x 2.79m (19' 1" x 9' 2")
A stunning fitted kitchen, range of fitted high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces, classic Belfast sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap, integrated double oven, five ring gas hob with tiled splashback and extractor fan over, integrated fridge, freezer. Recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Open-plan to dining area with tiled floor. Leads to..
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.78m (8' 9" x 5' 10")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for tumble dryer, tiled floor. Access to enclosed rear of property..
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Picture rail, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.2m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
Picture rail, double radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.21m (9' 4" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising low flush WC, white pedestal unit with chrome mixer tap, free-standing roll top bath with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walls and floor. Shower cubicle with electric shower unit, heated chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Fixed stairs leading to..
- 6.2m x 3.23m (20' 4" x 10' 7")
Fully floored, double radiator, power points. Velux sky light letting in natural light.
- Brick paviour driveway leading to front door and garage
- Brick paviour driveway leading to side garden laid in grass. Also leading to garage
- Detached garage with power
Driving down Ladas Drive, Graham Gardens is located on the right hand side before you reach the roundabout.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »