- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property In The Popular Gilnahirk Area
- Living Room Open To Dining Area With Patio Doors To Rear
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Mostly Double Glazed Windows
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Detached Garage And Garden In Lawn To Rear With Patio Area
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent, well presented semi detached property within the ever popular Gilnahirk area. Internally the accommodation offers an open plan lounge through to dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a shower room. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and off street parking, leading to a large detached garage. The property sits on a good sized site with well maintained rear garden in lawn with a paved patio area. Ideal accommodation for a couple, individual downsizing or a small family. High demand is expected, therefore early viewing is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs and tiled flooring.
- Living / Dining Room 22'9 x 11'6 (6.93m x 3.51m)
- Feature fireplace, laminate strip wood flooring and double doors to rear patio.
- Kitchen 9'9 x 6'9 (2.97m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'7 x 11'2 (3.53m x 3.40m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Detached Garage 40'0 x 10'4 (12.19m x 3.15m)
- Up and over door.
- Driveway to front.
Attractive garden in lawn to rear and patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »