This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms, Three En Suite Plus Dressing Room
- Three Receptions
- Integral Garage
- Landscaped Gardens
- Raised Decked Area
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Recently Installed Condensing Boiler
- Totally Refurbished From Head To Toe
- Burglar Alarm
- Views Over Coleraine
- Immaculately Presented
- Extremely Sought After Location
We are delighted to have been favored to handle the sale of Number 1 Gortgranagh Drive. A most impressive and substantial property which has been meticulously refurbished and reconfigured by the current owners to provide four bedroom, dressing room, three ensuite and three reception accommodation. Set on a distinctive and generous tree lined site fronting the Wheatsheaf Road being close to local grammar and primary schools.
The attention to detail afforded by the current owners becomes evident from entering the property. Bright spacious rooms reconfigured to fully utilize the flow of natural light compliment the accommodation. A bright spacious lounge opening through French doors onto a raised decked area fully engage the social aspect of the property. A solid wood kitchen trimmed with polished granite worktops and upstands lead naturally into the Sunroom again with French Doors to the side and rear gardens. With downstairs Master Bedroom and Dressing Room fitted with floor to ceiling sliding robes leading to a recently installed Jack & Jill Wetroom. To the first floor, three bedrooms, two ensuite together with main bathroom offer exceptional family accommodation.
Often said but rarely merited, properties of this calibre in this location are seldom found on the open market and to this end we strongly recommend internal inspection to fully appreciate this immaculate family home.
- Entrance Porch:
- with uPVC door and side lights, solid wooden flooring, glazed door to Entrance Hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with triple cloaks and storage facilities, solid wooden flooring, mains powered smoke alarm.
- 3.86m x 6.25m (12'8 x 20'6)
with hole in the wall style fireplace, tiled slate hearth and wood burning stove, solid wooden flooring, TV point, French Doors to raised decked area and landscaped rear garden. Views over Coleraine.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- 3.51m x 3.84m (11'6 x 12'7)
with extensive range of eye and low level solid wood units, polished granite worktops, up stands and breakfast bar, comprising; space for range, housing for extractor fan, glazed back lit display cabinets, window pelmet with lights, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Bosch eye level microwave, concealed under unit lighting, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room:
- 1.65m x 2.82m (5'5 x 9'3)
with low level unit, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, polished granite worktops, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor. Glazed door to Sunroom and Garage.
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9)
with dual aspect windows, French Doors to side and rear garden, decorative tiled flooring.
- Dining Room:
- 3.84m x 4.17m (12'7 x 13'8)
with full length windows, tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.58m x 4.47m (11'9 x 14'8)
with door to rear garden, range of built in furniture include corner vanity station, solid wooden flooring.
- Dressing Room:
- 3.25m x 3.58m (10'8 x 11'9)
with triple floor to ceiling sliding robes, twin built in wardrobe, solid wooden flooring, recessed low energy decorative lighting.
- Jack & Jill Wetroom:
- comprising; electric power shower, wash hand basin and over mirror, wall hung WC, extractor fan.
- with hot press and access to attic, points for wall lights, sensor controlled recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.1m x 6.25m (10' 2 x 20' 6)
with triple aspect windows, floor to ceiling twin sliding robes, laminate flooring, TV point. Ensuite: comprising; walk in shower cubicle with uPVC wall covering and electric shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, half tiled walls, recessed lighting, vellum window, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.76m x 3.76m (12'4 x 12'4)
with range of built in furniture, points for wall lights. Ensuite: comprising; fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, decorative glass brick.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.2m x 3.56m (10'6 x 11'8)
with eaves storage, vellum window.
- Comprising; panel jacuzzi bath with tiling around, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with electric fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- Integral Garage:
- 3.58m x 6.86m (11'9 x 22'6)
with pedestrian and electric roller door, light and power, emergency power cut lighting provision.
- Property approached by sweeping tree lined driveway with gardens laid in lawn, mature planting and shrubbery, coloured stone beds, paved pathways and exterior flood lighting. Side garden with lawn and raised paved patio. Exterior garden landscaped in lawn with mature planting, slate beds and pathways, enclosed by recent close board fencing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 4 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views