- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Two bedrooms, spacious living/dining room
- Bright kitchen with excellent range of units
- Attractive detached bungalow
- Easy wailing distance of Helen's Bay Golf Club, Station Square and train to Belfast
- Low maintenance gardens - enclosed to rear
- Large bathroom and separate shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Great choice for those downsizing
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE
This is a truly practical purchase for those not keen on apartment living but wanting to downsize.
Set off by low maintenance gardens (which offer a place to enjoy outdoor dining or relaxing) the bungalow has been carefully maintained throughout.
It is a bright, well presented home and is only 150 yards from Helen's Bay Golf Club in one direction, and the same from Helen's Bay Square and train station, the other.
There are two bedrooms, spacious living/dining room, fitted kitchen, shower room and large bathroom.
Comfort is enhanced with the installation of gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
A really attractive home.
- Three quarry tiled steps to covered open porch.
- Double hardwood doors to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor. Glass pine door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double cloaks cupboard. Separate linen cupboard with Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- LIVING AND DINING ROOM
- 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
PLUS 10'10" x 8'3" Feature fireplace with gas fire inset, marble hearth and surround. Coved ceiling. Serving hatch from:
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of beech effect high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Neff oven, four ring ceramic hob cooker, canopy/extractor, fridge, plumbed for washing machine, mosaic half tiled walls, oak effect PVC flooring. Recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed door to timber deck and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.58m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
Plus twin double built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10' 0")
With double built in wardrobes.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.83m (6' 0" x 6' 0")
Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Recessed lighting.
- LARGE BATHROOM
- 3.12m x 2.9m (10' 3" x 9' 6")
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, mosaic tiled splash back, low flush wc, recessed lighting. Wooden ladder to roofspace storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.11m x 3.66m (16' 9" x 12' 0")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- Summer house for evening sun. Timber sun deck for morning sun. Garden store. Tool store.
- Low maintenance garden to front and enclosed to rear in pink pebbled flower beds, borders and fencing.
Golf Road runs from Bridge Road signposted 'Helens Bay Golf Club'.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »