- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A great sized semi detached chalet bungalow
- Located on the "Belfast side of town"
- Within easy striking distance of the busy town centre
- Three bedrooms, bed 3 is on the ground floor
- Deluxe kitchen in Grey units with views to Scrabo Tower
- Large open plan lounge/ dining room also with views to Scrabo Tower
- Beds 1 and 2 are doubles, on the first floor
- Deluxe shower room on ground floor comprising modern White suite
- Large detached garage measuring 20ft x 13ft
- Fantastic corner site offering gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, trees, well stocked flower beds and hedging
- Gravel driveway to rear providing off road parking
- Additional gravel driveway to front for 1 vehicle
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Oil fired central heating system
- Londonderry Primary, The Model Primary and Regent House Prep and Grammar schools are all within a few minutes away
Additional InformationNo.1 Glenview Park represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase a well presented semi-detached chalet bungalow which is ready to move in to. Positioned just off the ever popular Mountain Road, on the "Belfast side of town" this attractive home has been modernised in recent years, is set on a large corner site and boasts a great sized detached garage.
Please contact our Newtownards branch to arrange your viewing appraisal on 02891 800700.
- uPVC double glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished laminate floor, under stairs storage, glazed door to:
- 7.26m x 3.38m (23' 10" x 11' 1")
At widest points. Feature open fire with floating mantle, slate hearth, polished laminate floor, views to rear to Scrabo Tower.
- DELUXE KITCHEN:
- 3.18m x 2.95m (10' 5" x 9' 8")
1.5 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level grey units, Formica roll edge work surfaces, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, views to Scrabo Tower, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC.
- Concealed Hotpress with Willis immersion heater.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.98m x 2.97m (16' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.67m (12' 11" x 8' 9")
Double built in robe.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in manicured lawns, wall stocked flower beds in plants, shrubs and bushes, trees, paved pathway, base for garden shed/green house, fencing, hedging, dry stone wall, outside light, oil storage tank, outside water tap.
Gravel driveway to front with off street parking for one vehicle.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.69m x 4.11m (28' 6" x 13' 6")
Black roller door, light and power. Approached by gravel driveway.
Just off the Mountain Road, Newtownards
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »