- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Detached Home On A Private Mature Site Within A Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Five Large Double Bedrooms - Master Bedroom With Contemporary White Suite
- Large Home Office (Possible 6th Bedroom)
- Lounge With Fireplace
- Living Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces & Integrated Appliances Open To Family Area With Casual Dining
- Separate Utility Room
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Downstairs WC
- Ground Floor Study
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Dual Patio Areas Leading To Lawn
- Ample Tegular Paved Driveway To Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools Within East Belfast
- Close To Belmont Park, CIYMS, Ballyhackamore Village & Belfast City Airport
- Within Easy Commute Of Belfast City Centre & Holywood
Additional InformationThis impressive detached home occupies a prime site with mature gardens within a quiet cul-de-sac setting just off the Old Holywood Road, in one of East Belfast's most desirable areas.
Boasting a wealth of accommodation, the property offers approximately 3,500 Sq Ft of practical living space with storage solutions throughout.
The layout comprises an entrance porch leading to the open entrance hall with a WC and separate cloakroom, a study, the main lounge which leads through to the conservatory which in turn opens to the living room. There is a modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, and open to a family area with casual dining overlooking the gardens, a separate utility room, formal dining room, rear hallway with another study space, and stairs leading to the home office with a wonderful gable window that could easily be a sixth bedroom or teenagers annex. The integral garage offers the opportunity to park and access the property directly as well as being an excellent storage area.
On the first floor, is a spacious landing leading to a family bathroom in contemporary white suite, five bedrooms - the master bedroom has a stylish shower suite, and most bedrooms have built-in storage.
Outside, the property is approached by an ample driveway which will cater for four or more cars comfortably, and a front garden in lawn with trees and shrubs. To the rear, there are two patio areas overlooking the large private garden in lawns which is sheltered by mature trees and hedging.
Glenmachan Mews is within reach of the leading primary and post primary schools within East Belfast as well as CIYMS, Belmont Park, Ballyhackamore Village, Stormont, and Ulster Hospital, Belfast City Airport, City Centre, and Holywood are all within easy commuting distance of this fine home, making it an ideal family home within an extremely accessible area of East Belfast.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment. Please contact our East Belfast office to arrange a viewing on 028 9059 5555.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood panel front door. Corniced ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Leading to:
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood panel inner door with lead stained glass windows. Oak wooden floor. Corniced ceiling. Mahogany staircase to first floor with newell post and spindles.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Traditional white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Period style brass fitments. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM:
- 6.02m x 4.42m (19' 9" x 14' 6")
Mahogany carved fireplace with marble inset and hearth - cast iron gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Recess lighting. French door to:
- 4.65m x 4.27m (15' 3" x 14' 0")
(max) Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear decked area and private enclosed garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.88m x 4.01m (22' 7" x 13' 2")
Double opening doors to private gardens and decked area. Stone fireplace with marble mantle and open fire. Double doors to conservatory. Corniced ceiling. Recessed lighting.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.2m (16' 0" x 10' 6")
Corniced ceiling. Side hallway.
- 2.39m x 2.26m (7' 10" x 7' 5")
Built-in desk and shelving.
- Steps to:
- 6.53m x 3.m (21' 5" x 9' 10")
Full range of high and low level with polished granite work surfaces. Britannia stainless steel Range. 6 ring gas hob. Double oven and extractor fan. Twin bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Neff microwave. Bosch dishwasher. Recessed for American style fridge freezer. Breakfast bar. Stairs to first floor. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. Open to:
- CASUAL LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.71m x 4.22m (22' 0" x 13' 10")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.11m x 1.47m (13' 6" x 4' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Limestone tiled floor. Partially tiled walls.
- COVERED REAR PORCH:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Stained glass window. Access to shelved hot press. Access to floored roof space via pull down ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.96m (13' 7" x 13' 0")
Full length oak fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Chrome towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 3.35m (13' 2" x 11' 0")
(max) Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.53m (12' 6" x 11' 7")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 3.53m (12' 4" x 11' 7")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.39m x 3.56m (14' 5" x 11' 8")
Vaulted ceiling. Access to storage at eaves.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of freestanding bath. Curved corner shower cubicle. Stainless steel vanity unit with wash hand basin. WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Stairs to landing with built-in filing cabinets / storage.
- STUDY AREA:
- 2.21m x 1.83m (7' 3" x 6' 0")
- BEDROOM / OFFICE:
- 5.44m x 5.38m (17' 10" x 17' 8")
Front window at gable. Velux windows. Vaulted ceiling.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Tegular paved driveway to front with generous parking. Garden in lawn with shrub beds and mature trees (3 with uplighters). To the rear, garden in lawn. and a raised decked area leading to private patio area. Outside WC. Outside light and tap. The property further benefits from outside power sockets to the front and rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.22m x 5.41m (20' 5" x 17' 9")
Automatic up and over door. Power and light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »