- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Lovely 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining area
- Comprehensively fitted and equipped kitchen with excellent range of cupboards and appliances
- 'Own door' design
- Designated parking space at front door and visitor parking to rear
- Double glazed sliding sash windows
- 'Walk into town' location
- White bathroom with contemporary suite and built in TV
- En suite shower room & walk in wardrobe
- Very comfortable and convenient choice for those down-sizing or wishing to spend extended periods abroad
- Maintained environment with community charge of c.£1350 per annum to cover buildings insurance, window cleaning, grounds maintenance, cleaning lighting and heating of common areas and Public Liability insurance.
Additional InformationAGENTS PERSPECTIVE
"This is a superb two bedroom, self-contained, ground floor apartment with a parking space immediately outside its own front door.
Much admired, Glenlyon Manor is a development of only 12 apartments and is within walking distance of the town centre.
There are two double bedrooms, en suite shower room and full bathroom with built-in TV! The living space is open plan with dining and kitchen offering comfortable and easily managed space. There is an excellent range of cupboards complete with appliances.
Comfort is enhanced with gas fired central heating and sliding sash double glazed windows.
Ideal for those down-sizing or simply wanting to take life easier!
Well worth viewing"
- Painted multi-locking front door with opaque glass side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, decorative cornice.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- 6.96m x 4.42m (22' 10" x 14' 6")
Living area has oak flooring into bay window, decorative cornice, recessed lighting. Open to Kitchen area.
- One and a half tub, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, NEFF stainless steel under oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor. Washer dryer, SMEG dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. Decorative cornice, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas fired central heating boiler.
- Door to rear hall and:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.m (13' 7" x 9' 10")
Walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.7m (6' 6" x 5' 7")
Pedestal wash hand basin, floating low flush wc, fully tiled walls, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with telephone hand shower and drench fitting, tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.98m x 1.45m (6' 6" x 4' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.12m (12' 2" x 10' 3")
Plus double built in wardrobe.
- 2.39m x 1.98m (7' 10" x 6' 6")
Contemporary white suite comprising: panelled bath with feature TV, mixer taps, floating wash hand basin, floating wc with concealed cistern, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Rear Hall: Large storage cupboard. Access to central common hallway as second access point.
- Designated tarmac parking space at front door. Visitor parking to rear.
Maintained planted borders and beds.
From Holywood Maypole head up Church Road and Glenlyon Manor is on left hand side opposite Demesne Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »