This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Driveway and Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the O'Neill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and open to a fitted kitchen / diner with double glazed double doors to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, one with built in mirrored sliding wardrobes and a separate modern bathroom with white suite
Other benefits include double glazing and oil heating
Outside there is a concrete driveway, pebbled garden to front and garden to side and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Acccommodation Comprises
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- Lounge 15'11'' x 11'5'' at widest (4.85m x 3.48m at wides
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, open to kitchen / dining.
- Kitchen / Diner 19'1'' x 8'5'' (5.82m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'10'' x 11'3'' at widest (3.91m x 3.43m at wides
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10'11'' x 8'5'' (3.33m x 2.57m)
- Built in mirror sliding robes, radiator, hotpress.
- Bedroom 3 9'2'' x 8'3'' at widest (2.79m x 2.51m at widest)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, Redring electric shower above, folding screen, fully pvc panelled walls, heated towel rail.
- Concrete driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to side in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with pebbled and stoned area, outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
102nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »