1 Glenabbey Drive,
Newtownabbey, BT37 0YT
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers over £149,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Glengormley)
Offers over £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Popular, Convenient Location
- Country Style Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Deluxe Family Bathroom Suite
- Private Enclosed Garden To Rear With Off-Street Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned in an established, ever-sough-after location, this semi-detached property enjoys a well-planned living layout, a country style kitchen with dining aspect and a deluxe family bathroom suite. Priced to allow for modernisation, this family home will be suited to a range of potential purchasers. Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- LOUNGE: 4.6 x 4.1 (15'1" x 13'5")
- (At widest points & Into eaves) Wooden floor, feature cast iron fireplace with slate heart & wooden mantle.
- GROUND FLOOR:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden door into tiled entranced hall.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT: 6.48 x 3.31 (21'3" x 10'10" )
- Country style kitchen with complimentary worksurfaces equipped with a range of high & low level units, extractor fan housed in matching hood, space for fridge, space for freezer, space for cooker, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, large storage cupboard, tiled floor, part tiled walls, wooden floor in dining aspect, twin double glazed doors to rear, double French wooden doors into lounge.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE:
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, button flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, feature stainless steel towel radiator, tiled floor, storage cupboard housing jacketed hot water tank.
- BEDROOM 2: 4.32 x 2.38 (14'2" x 7'9")
- BEDROOM 1: 4.16 x 3.00 (13'7" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 3: 3.24 x 2.4 (10'7" x 7'10")
- Neat garden to front laid in lawn with paved walkways.
Private enclosed garden to rear with decked area suited for family barbeques with paved walk-ways & screened by perimeter fence. Twin wooden gates to accommodate possible off-street parking.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing