- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached family home extending to approx 2,300 sq ft
- Mauture site positioned behind pillared entrance
- Within exclusive development of just 4 properties
- Bright and spacious interior
- Adaptable layout - Perfect for modern family living
- Drawing Room with Inglenook fireplace
- Family Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen with range of built in appliances
- Four double bedrooms
- (Master with ensuite)
- Main Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- Mahogany double glazed windows
- Enveloped by mature, private gardens
- Highly sought after and convenient location
- Mature, leafy suburb ideal for families and those wishing to commute alike.
Additional InformationLocated within the heart of Belmont, 1 Glen Ebor Heights is deceptively spacious family home extending to approx 2,300 sq ft. Positioned behind a pillared entrance within a prestigious cul-de sac of just 4 homes, the propety occupies a mature and notably private site. Internally, the accommodation is bright, notably spacious and could be easily adapted to suit the occupier's requirements making it ideal for modern family living.
Of particular note is the gracious drawing room with Inglenook fireplace and bespoke fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and ample family dining area. There are four double bedrooms including master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, south facing rear garden, double glazing and an integral double garage.
Externally, the property is enveloped by private,mature gardens - perfect for outdoor entertaining or children at play with generous parking to the front of the property.
The location offers the best of both worlds; A mature leafy suburb with a range of leading primary and grammar schools, restaurants, CIYMS Sports Club, Cairnburn Park and entertainment facilities nearby, ideal for families yet within close proximity to arterial routes to Belfast City, Ballyhackamore, Dundonald and Holywood making it suitable for commuters.
We are confident this fine home will appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Flagged floor, courtesy light, mahogany glazed front door. Double glazed side light to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wood strip floor, built-in cloaks cupboard and built-in shelving, turn spindle mahoagany staircase to lower ground and upper ground floors.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.71m (13' 8" x 12' 2")
Mature outlook to front.
- 6.3m x 3.53m (20' 8" x 11' 7")
Maple bespoke fully fitted kitchen in Shaker style stainless steel fittings, granite work surfaces, Baumatic stainless steel range cooker with five ring gas hob and electric ovens below, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, part tiled walls with inset glass mosaic detail, opaque built-in glazed display cabinets, stainless steel downlighters, Blanco Silgranit single drainer sink and half sink with chrome mixer taps, soap dispenser, pull-out larder cabinet, preparation area to kitchen with granite work surface, inset stainless steel sink unit with brushed stainless steel mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated combination microwave, ceramic tiled floor, ample family dining space with mature outlook to rear, recessed spotlighting and access door to rear patio and garden.
- Built-in storage cupboard, built-in shelving, service door to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.58m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
Mature outlook to side.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 4.78m (20' 6" x 15' 8")
Attractive stone fireplace, mantle, inset and hearth, gas coal effect fire, dual aspect windows with mature outlook to side and rear, solid maple wood flooring.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Access hatch to roofspace, built-in hotpress with pressurised water cylinder and built-in shelving, additional storage with excellent hanging amd built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.73m (13' 9" x 12' 3")
Walk-in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wall to wall range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Oak laminate wood floor, excellent range of modern built-in robes in high gloss with stainless steel fittings, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.66m (13' 2" x 12' 0")
Mature outlook to front, modern excellent range of built-in robes with walnut finish and stainless steel fittings.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.01m x 3.02m (13' 2" x 9' 11")
Modern range of built-in oak style finish with stainless steel fittings, mature outlook to front.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Half floored, storage and light.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.35m x 6.05m (20' 10" x 19' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Pillared access, tarmac driveway to right hand side with ample parking leading to integral double garage. Mature surrounding gardens laid in lawn iwth mature shrubs, trees and planting, flower beds, paved patio areas, outdoor lighting, garden lighting, water tap. South facing to rear with paved patio areas, mature trees.
NB Site for no 1 extends to and includes driveway to side and vegetation beyond.
Travelling from Belfast roundabout at Campbell College turn left off Belmont Road into Old Holywood Road. Continue for approx 0.8miles and Glenmachan Road is on the right hand side (after Quarry Road). Continue up hill and Glen Ebor Heights is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »