- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Rustic Brick Family Home
- Tranquil Secluded Mature Setting
- Clever Internal Split Level Layout
- Four Double Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom with Contemporary En Suite Shower Room
- Gracious Drawing Room with Inglenook Fireplace and Solid Wooden Flooring
- Family Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Bespoke Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Ample Family Dining Area
- Double Integral Garage
- Mahogany Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mature Surrounding Gardens Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Prestigious, Sought After and Convenient Location
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationOccupying a mature secluded position, 1 Glen Ebor Heights is neatly positioned behind pillared entrance to a select cul-de-sac of only four prestigious family homes. Of modern construction and high build quality this property is of particular appeal to the family seeking modern living with a clever split level layout in a tranquil leafy setting. This home commands an excellent degree of privacy whilst offering great convenience to main arterial routes for city commuting as well as lying within the catchment area to a range of leading primary and grammar schools.
Internally the accommodation is bright, spacious and beautifully maintained. Of particular note is the gracious drawing room with Inglenook fireplace and bespoke fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances and ample family dining area. There are four double bedrooms including master bedroom with contemporary en suite shower room. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, south facing rear garden, double glazing and an integral double garage. The surrounding gardens are ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play with generous parking to the front of the property.
Homes of this calibre are of particular appeal on today's market. We therefore encourage your earliest internal inspection.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- With flagged floor and courtesy light. Mahogany glazed front door. Double glazed side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak wood strip flooring. Built-in cloaks and storage cupboard with alarm controls and built-in shelving. Turn spindle mahogany staircase to lower ground and to upper ground.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.71m (13' 8" x 12' 2")
Mature outlook to front.
- 6.3m x 3.53m (20' 8" x 11' 7")
Maple bespoke fully fitted kitchen in Shaker style with stainless steel fittings, Granite work surface with Baumatic stainless steel range cooker with five ring gas hob and electric ovens below, stainless steel and glass extractor hood. Part tiled walls with inset glass mosaic detail. Opaque built-in glazed display cabinets. Stainless steel downlighters. Blanco Silgranit single drainer sink and a half sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Soap dispenser. Pull-out larder cabinet. Preparation area to kitchen with granite work surface. Inset stainless steel sink unit with brushed stainless steel mixer taps. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated combination microwave. Ceramic tiled floor. Ample family dining space with mature outlook to rear. Recessed spotlighting and access door to rear patio and garden.
Lower Ground Floor
- With built-in storage cupboard. Built-in shelving. Service door to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.58m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
Mature outlook to side.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 4.78m (20' 6" x 15' 8")
With attractive stone fireplace, mantel, inset and hearth, gas coal fire. Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to side and rear. Solid maple wooden flooring.
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Access hatch to roofspace. Built-in hotpress with pressurised water cylinder and built-in shelving. Additional built-in storage with excellent hanging and built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.73m (13' 9" x 12' 3")
Walk in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps. Built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall to wall range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.58m (11' 5" x 11' 9")
With oak laminate wooden flooring, excellent range of modern built-in robes in high gloss with stainless steel fittings. Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.01m x 3.66m (13' 2" x 12' 0")
Mature outlook to front. Modern excellent range of built-in robes with walnut finish and stainless steel fittings
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.01m x 3.02m (13' 2" x 9' 11")
Modern range of built-in robes in oak style finish with stainless steel fittings. Mature outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with panelled bath. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Half floored for storage, with electric light.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.35m x 6.05m (20' 10" x 19' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Pillared access. Tarmac driveway to right hand side leading to No 1, ample parking. Mature surrounding gardens. Parking leads to integral double garage. Mature surrounding gardens laid in lawns. Mature shrubs, trees and planting, flowerbeds and paved patio areas. Outdoor lighting. Garden lighting. Water tap. South facing to rear with paved patio areas,. Mature trees.
NB: Site for No 1 extends to and includes driveway to side and vegetation beyond.
Travelling from the Belmont Road turn onto the Old Holywood Road. Continue along the Old Holywood Road in the direction of Holywood and turn right onto Glenmachen Road. Glen Ebor Heights is the first turning on the right hand side with a red brick pillared entrance. Number 1 is located immediately on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »