- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Spacious Semi-Detached Property
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room With Sliding Patio Door
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Hi & Lo Level Units
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Built In Mirrored Sliderobes
- Three Piece Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Front Is In Lawns With A Multi Car Driveway To Rear Side
- No Chain Property**
The Ever Popular Glen Annesely Development Is Offering This Well Presented Spacious Semi-detached property, This property presents a spacious open plan living / dining room with a sliding patio door out to the rear, perfect for entertaining and fitted kitchen with hi & lo level units and side door for access to side and rear.
Upstairs offers three well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe three piece bathroom suite, acces to the roofspace and hotpress.
Externally the front is in manicured lawns with paving leading to the side of the property. The generous enclosed rear is in paving.
- Entrance Hallway
- Under-stair storage.
- Living / Dining Room
- 7.92m x 3.35m (26' 0" x 11' 0")
Well presented spacious open plan living / dining room with the feature open fireplace, bay window and sliding patio door to rear paved patio.
- 3.38m x 2.46m (11.11' x 8.09')
Fitted kitchen with a range of hi & lo level units with plumbing for washing machine.
- Light & airy landing with hot-press & access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11.07' x 9.08')
Well proportioned bedroom with built in mirrored sliderobes.
- Bedroom Two
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12.06' x 11.06')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Bedroom Three
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9.02' x 8.08')
Well proportioned bedroom.
- Three piece fitted bathroom suite consisting of a w/c, sink and bath.
- The front is in manicured lawns with palm tree and some hedging.
- The side is closed in with hedging and a paved pathway to the multi car stoned driveway and enclosed rear.
- Enclosed Rear
- The south facing rear is in paving enclose by fencing and leads out to the multi car driveway.
Travelling along the Balloo road from the Gransha Road side, take the left after Balloo Cottages into Glen Annesley Road, proceed and take the last left onto Glen Annesley Gardens and Nos 1 is on the left corner site.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »