- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Period Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Integrated Fitted Kitchen
- Cream Corner Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Private Gardens
Additional InformationMagnificent Detached Period Residence Set Within a Tree Lined Avenue
A magnificent period detached residence situated within this exceptionally popular and highly regarded residential location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, integrated kitchen incorporating double oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and corner jacuzzi bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and separate low flush wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, excluding one window, oil fired central heating, patio doors to garden and has benefited from a programme of improvement works in past years to include re-roofing. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with leading schools, Fortwilliam Golf Course, excellent local shopping, Cavehill Country Park and Tennis Club all within walking distance. A charming family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, feature leaded light window, plate rack, dado rail, panelled radiator, under stair storage,
- Dining Room 5.33 x 3.74 (17'6" x 12'3")
- Tiled fireplace, 2 double panelled radiators, wood engineered flooring, wall light points, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 4.76 x 3.89 (15'7" x 12'9")
- Into bay, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.83 x 3.68 (12'7" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, uPvc double glazed patio door.
- Kitchen 3.72 x 3.82 (12'2" x 12'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and gas hob, microwave housing, canopy extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tall larder, integrated fridge/freezer, three quarter tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- Bedroom 5.44 x 3.67 (17'10" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- Bedroom 3.74 x 3.85 (12'3" x 12'8")
- Double panelled radiator, built- in robe, built-in shelf, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.74 (11'0" x 12'3")
- One window overlooking rear garden, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2.53 x 3.21 (8'4" x 10'6")
- Single panelled radiator, overlooking rear garden.
- Cream suite comprising jacuzzi corner bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Detached Garage 4.90 x 4.38 (16'1" x 14'4")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Brick paved driveway and side paths, mature gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, out buildings comprising, wc, utility area, oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, oil tank, built-in BBQ, outside lighting and tap, timed lighting to front of property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »