- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Superb Semi Detached Home with Double Storey Extension
- Lounge with Bay Window and 'Jotul' Wood Burning Stove
- Living Room Open to Extended Kitchen/Dining with Bi-Folding Doors
- Three Double Bedrooms and Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom with Freestanding Bath Feature Tiling
- Gas Fired Central heating and Mostly uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gardens in Lawn, P
- atio and Generous Driveway
- Excellent Residential Location Convenient to Schools and Superb Views Over Belfast
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi detached property that has been extended over two storeys to the rear as recent as 2015. This property offers fantastic family accommodation in the popular Gilnahirk area benefiting from a fabulous extension which provides a generous living room open to luxury kitchen and dining area with bi-folding powder coated aluminium doors overlooking rear garden and superb views across Belfast City centre and the iconic harbour.
Further to this, the extension also allows for three double bedrooms on the first floor with the master to the rear with master ensuite and again, superb views spanning across Belfast. Also on the first floor is a luxury white bathroom suite with free standing bath and period style vanity unit with part wood panelled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
Overall, the accommodation offers two separate reception rooms on the ground floor including an attractive lounge with bay window and tile feature fireplace with 'Jotul' wood burning stove. The living room opens to a superb kitchen with range of integrated 'Smeg' appliances, large breakfast island with bluetooth speaker and ceramic tile flooring.
The attention to detail by the current owners is both impressive and tasteful throughout. Located in a much sought after residential area with some of Belfast's leading schools close by and attractive gardens with lawn, patio and generous driveway, this property is sure to impress so view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Parquet wood flooring. Cupboard space under stairs.
- Lounge 14'3 x 10'8 into bay (4.34m x 3.25m into bay)
- Attractive feature tiled fireplace with 'Jotul' wood burning stove. Wood laminate flooring.
- Dining/Kitchen/Living Room 24'3 x 18'6 (7.39m x 5.64m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces with built-in split level oven, 'Smeg' oven and 'Smeg' microwave oven and warming drawer. Induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, feature lighting and copper effect splashback.
- Large breakfast island with granite effect work surface, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, feature lighting and bluetooth speaker. Ceramic tiled flooring. Powder coated aluminium bi-folding doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 12'4 (4.06m x 3.76m)
- Velux window.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with built-in shower with two heads, tiled walls and sliding shower doors. Vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 14'2 x 10'8 into bay (4.32m x 3.25m into bay)
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Hotpress with gas fired boiler.
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, half wood panelled walls, built-in shelving and cupboard, antique radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Paved rear garden with patio and lawn and raised flower beds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »