- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Games room
- UPVC double glazed conservatories to the front and rear
- Refitted kitchen with dining and family area
- 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Attached garage
- Drimaster air filtration system
- UPVC double glazing
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Oak internal doors
- Alarm system
- Gardens to the front, side and rear
- Spacious tarmac driveway
- Beautiful countryside views to the front
Additional InformationA beautiful split level detached home enjoying a lovely elevated site with stunning countryside views.
The property is deceptively spacious with flexible accommodation extending to over 1,900 sq ft.
The property consists of a lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen with dining and family area, games room and 2 conservatories, one to the front and one to the rear capturing the sun at times of the day. There are 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite and bathroom.
Outside there are beautifully landscaped gardens with lawns, patio areas, pergola and a colourful variety of shrubs and flowers.
Dromore Town Centre with shops, restaurants, a primary and high school are all within a few minutes walk. For those commuting easy A1 access and M1 access at Sprucefield will add to the overall appeal.
A fabulous home for those who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of city living yet remain convenient.
Early viewing recommended!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood inner door with glazed side panels. Hotpress. Wooden flooring. Coved ceiling.
- 5.42m x 3.61m (17' 9" x 11' 10")
Feature cast iron fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth and gas fire. Coved ceiling. Stairs to lower level games/play room and UPVC double glazed conservatory.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to eaves storage, games/playroom and UPVC double glazed conservatory.
- GAMES/PLAY ROOM:
- 5.17m x 3.54m (16' 12" x 11' 7")
Archway to conservatory.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY TO THE FRONT:
- 3.6m x 3.33m (11' 10" x 10' 11")
Laminate flooring. French doors to driveway. Stunning countryside views to the front.
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 8.04m x 3.68m (26' 5" x 12' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Beko electric range cooker. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Polished porcelain flooring. Recessed lights. Wall mounted electric fire.
- CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR:
- 2.3m x 2.21m (7' 7" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.57m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 8' 12")
Currently used as home office. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
- White suite. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Wood panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 5.05m x 3.07m (16' 7" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.04m x 2.81m (9' 12" x 9' 3")
Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Built in cupboard. Laminate flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.09m (16' 6" x 10' 2")
- White suite. Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Wood panelled ceiling.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 3.03m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
(at widest point) Currently used as a dressing room. Laminate flooring.
- ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 5.32m x 4.3m (17' 5" x 14' 1")
Remote controlled roller door. Oil fired boiler.
- Spacious tarmac driveway and parking forecourt. Front and side garden in lawn with mature beds and borders. Completely enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Side patio area with pergola and raised garden in lawn with mature beds and borders. Garden pond. Outside light and tap. Oil tank.
Off Maypole Hill, Dromore
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »