- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow Located in Sought After Location
- In Need of Modernisation with Excellent Potential
- Located on a Flat Site
- Kitchen with access to Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Separate WC
- Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Attached Garage
- Floored Roofspace Above Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Soffits and Fascia's
- An Excellent Range of Local Amenities, Pre and Post Grammar Schools and Access to Public Transport and Main Arterial Routes are Close at Hand Making this Property Appealing to a Wide Range of Purchasers
- Early Inspection is Advised
Additional Information1 Finchley Park is a detached bungalow on a flat, corner site which enjoys a convenient and prestigious address off the Old Holywood Road. This location provides ease of access for the city commuter and is in close proximity to a wide and varied range of leading primary and grammar schools. Holywood Exchange and George Best City Airport are also close at hand as are Stormont Parliament Buildings and many other local recreational facilities including Belmont Park, CIYMS and Bannatyne Health Club.
Internally the accommodation consists of three well-proportioned bedrooms, kitchen, dining rooms and lounge. Externally there is a generous rear garden laid in lawns and an enclosed front garden, driveway parking, integrated garage.
With exceptional potential this bungalow is sure to attract great interest to a wide variety of viewers so early appraisal is advised.
- uPVC soffits and facias. uPVC and double glazed entrance door with double glazed side lights.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Built-in shelving. Ceramic tiled floor. Light. Hardwood and glazed inner door with glazed side light.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice detail surround. Storage cupboard with rail and shelving. Storage above. Hotpress cupboard with shelving. Access to roofspace.
- Coloured high flush WC. Partially tiled walls.
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
Partially tiled walls. Range of high and low level units. Shelving. Space for dining. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Outlook to garden. Timber tongue and groove ceiling. Feature stained glass light through to dining room. Space for cooker. Space for fridge. Shelved pantry cupboard. Hardwood and glazed access door to side.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.28m (13' 1" x 10' 9")
Picture rail surround. Cornice detail bordering. outlook to rear garden.
- 5.46m x 3.28m (17' 11" x 10' 9")
Central brick feature fire. Gas coal effect fireplace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11' 2" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.05m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.77m (9' 6" x 9' 1")
Outlook to rear garden.
- Coloured suite comprising of pedestal Twyford wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Panelled bath with hot and cold taps. Electric shower with telephone handle above and rail. Partially tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BRICK STORE:
- With utility tiled floor. Shelving. Light and plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dryer.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.46m x 3.m (17' 11" x 9' 10")
Up and over door. Shelving. Space for freezer. Electrics. Valiant boiler.
- ABOVE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 3.4m (20' 12" x 11' 2")
With ample storage into eaves.
- Rear garden with patio area and ample garden laid in lawns with mature planting surround. Access to side. Front garden mostly laid in lawns with hedge bordering. Ample driveway leading to integral garage.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road towards Holywood, turn left into Finchley Park and number 1 is on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »