1 Finchley Drive,
Belfast, BT4 2JA
3 Bed Detached House
Offers over £295,000
Offers over £295,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Excellent Detached Family Home, Conveniently Located Off The Old Holywood Road
- Generous Lounge With Hole-In-Wall Fireplace And Archway To Sun Room With Patio Doors
- Separate Reception Area/Dining Room And Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms To First Floor, One With Built-In Robes And Dresser
- Modern Shower Room With Walk-In Shower Cubicle, Vanity Unit And Tile Laminate Floor
- Small Front Garden And Large South West Facing Rear Garden With Patio And Mature Trees
- Driveway, Attached Garage, Separate WC And Recently Upgraded Oil Fired Burner
- Located In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac In A Popular Residential Area Close To Schools & Amenities
The accommodation comprises of spacious entrance hall, generous lounge with attractive hole-in-wall fireplace with wood burning stove and archway to sun room with patio doors to garden. Additional to this, the ground floor also includes another reception area with dining room comprising of wood laminate flooring, and a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, bedroom two including range of built-in robes and dresser, and a modern shower room comprising of walk-in shower cubicle, spacious vanity unit, partly tiled walls and a tile laminate flooring.
The outside offers a small front garden with lawn and tarmac driveway. Large enclosed South West facing garden to rear with patio area, generous lawn, and mature trees, aligned with a stream. Further benefits include attached garage with separate WC to rear, and includes a recently upgraded oil fired burner.
Finchley is an attractive residential area, just off the Old Holywood Road and close to many of East Belfast's popular schools, this property has been a fantastic family home for many years and is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy the benefits it offers. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak cupboard.
- Lounge 4.60m x 3.05m (15'1 x 10'0)
- Hole in wall fireplace with slate tiled hearth and wood burning stove. Archway to:
- Sun Room 3.86m x 2.82m (12'8 x 9'3 )
- Patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room 4.60m x 3.07m (15'1 x 10'1)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.82m (10'0 x 9'3)
- Range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, inset 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, ceramic hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated undercounter fridge, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, illuminated display cabinets, built-in wine rack, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.60m x 3.07m (15'1 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 2 4.60m x 3.05m (15'1 x 10'0)
- Range of built-in robes and dresser.
- Bedroom 3 3.56m x 2.84m (11'8 x 9'4)
- (at widest point)
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer tap and low flush WC. Built-in mirror, part tiled walls, tile effect laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Front garden with lawn and flowerbeds. Tarmac driveway. Large enclosed South West facing rear garden with patio area, flowerbeds, generous lawn and mature trees, overlooking stream. Garden shed, outside tap.
- Attached Garage 5.38m x 3.07m (17'8 x 10'1)
- Light and power, oil fired boiler, up and over door.
- Attached WC
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Half wood laminate walls. Tile laminate flooring.