1 Erinvale Drive,
Finaghy, Belfast, BT10 0GE
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Asking price £165,000
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents
Asking price £165,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A wonderful semi-detached property in the highly sought after Finaghy area
- Bright & spacious entrance hall with a wood strip floor
- Lovely open plan living and dining room
- Modern high gloss kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Private & fully enclosed rear garden with a well-maintained patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn
- Driveway providing off-street parking for several cars
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Excellent value for money & ready to move into
This excellent semi-detached property is located in the heart of the ever popular Finaghy area of South Belfast. It is bright, spacious and benefits from wooden floors throughout the downstairs and it has a superb modern kitchen with high gloss units. The lounge and dining room are open plan with dual aspect windows creating a bright and airy feel. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out as a quality buy!
Downstairs comprises of a spacious hall with under stair cloaks, a modern high gloss kitchen with a great range of integrated appliances, and a large open plan living and dining room with a wood strip floor. Upstairs comprises of three generous bedrooms and bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally the attractive front lawn is easily maintained with plenty of off-street parking to the side of the property. The rear of the property is lovely and private were many an hour can be spent relaxing on the patio with a nice drink or two!
Erinvale Drive is a very convenient place to live with access to Belfast City Centre, Lisburn Road and of course the M1. There is plenty of local transport available and a range of local amenities and schools within a short distance.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance hall 2.13m x 3.35m (7'47 x 11'34)
- Living / Dining room 3.05m x 7.32m (10'79 x 24'15)
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.13m (10'43 x 7'45)
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 3.66m (10'88 x 12'54)
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 3.05m (11'75 x 10'93)
- Bedroom 3 2.13m x 2.44m (7'54 x 8'40)
- Bathroom 2.13m x 2.13m (7'78 x 7'51)
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT10 0GE | Property For Sale in BT10 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in Finaghy, Belfast | Property For Sale in Upper Malone, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Michael Chandler Estate Agents * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.