- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Living Room with Views Across to Antrim Hills
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Bathroom with White Suite to Ground Floor
- Three Bedrooms (Two Bedrooms to First Floor )
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy, Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway Parking Leading to Single Garage
- Excellent Basement Storage
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive detached chalet bungalow is ideally located off the Gilnahirk Road and is therefore very convenient to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages, with access for the city commuter via main road networks.
Internally the emphasis is on bright and spacious accommodation. Of particular note is the living room and bedroom one to the front of the house which incorporates excellent views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills. The property is further complimented by a modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area, conservatory, dining room and separate study, to the ground floor. To the first floor there are an additional two bedrooms with excellent views. Externally there is driveway parking to single garage and elevated rear gardens which are easily maintained and ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
Ideally suited to young professional, young family or retired couple alike, we anticipate strong demand for this property and so early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Semi solid oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.81m (14' 3" x 12' 6")
Semi solid oak wooden floor, views to Antrim Hills, cornice ceiling, mahogany surround fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.71m (12' 7" x 12' 2")
Oak laminate wooden floor, views to Antrim Hills, built-in cupboard.
- 3.81m x 2.82m (12' 6" x 9' 3")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, space for cooker, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, casual dining area, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight, glazed access door to conservatory.
- 3.4m x 3.2m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, light and power, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.84m (11' 5" x 9' 4")
Semi solid oak wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, glazed inner door to study.
- 3.35m x 2.06m (11' 0" x 6' 9")
Semi solid oak wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, ceramic tiled floor, part wood panelled walls.
- Dual aspect windows, excellent views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.18m (10' 6" x 10' 5")
Built-in mirror fronted robes, dual aspect windows, Velux window, excellent views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 2.44m (11' 6" x 8' 0")
Storage into eaves, outlook to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, tiled splashback with feature mosaic inset detail, part wood panelled walls.
- Front garden laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs, tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to garage, excellent basement storage, landscaped rear garden with extensive patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised timber decking and flowerbeds in loose stone, excellent degree of privacy.
- 5.38m x 3.2m (17' 8" x 10' 6")
Up and over door, built-in gas fired boiler, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, additional storage cupboard, outdoor electricity.
Travelling up the Gilnahirk Road, Elsmere Park is located on the left hand side once you pass through the mini roundabout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »