- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Furnished end Townhouse in a quiet yet Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Gas Fire
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area and Appliances
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Two with Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Additional Two Rooms Ideal As A Study or Nursery
- Luxury Bathroom on First Floor, Shower Room On Second Floor and Cloaks with WC on the Ground Floor
- Double Glazed Windows/Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Ample Resident and Visitor Parking
- Patio Area to Rear
- Convenient to a Host of Amenities and Public Transport Routes
Additional InformationElgin Mews is an exclusive development of Townhouses located just off the Ormeau Road and just minutes from Belfast City Centre, Queens University and public transport routes. In addition there are leisure facilities and retail complexes all in close proximity. Demand is high in this area and therefore early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the sale this modern townhouse offers.
The accommodation is adaptable and well presented and ready for any new buyer to move in.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage, low voltage spotlights.
- 5.13m x 3.71m (16' 10" x 12' 2")
Gas fire, low voltage spotlights, bay window, double doors and glazing to . . .
- HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:
- 3.86m x 3.68m (12' 8" x 12' 1")
Range of high and low level units, stone worksurfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit, 5 ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, gas boiler.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door and glazing to rear garden.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Airing cupboard.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 3.89m x 3.66m (12' 9" x 12' 2")
- 3.12m x 2.21m (10' 3" x 7' 3")
- 4.19m x 2.67m (13' 9" x 8' 9")
- Airing cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.09m x 3.89m (13' 5" x 12' 9")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.13m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
- South facing paved garden.
From 305 Ormeau Road turn into Ava Avenue and them into Elgin Mews.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »