- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi-Detached House
- Retaining Many Original Features
- Well Appointed and Deceptively Spacious
- Lounge with Bay Window and Fireplace
- Spacious Family/Living Room with Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Space
- Utility Room with Additional Workspace
- Three Good Sized First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Separate W.C.
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- Mature Surrounding Gardens with Patio Area
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Public and Private Transport Links
- Amenities in Nearby Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationConstructed circa 1930, this attractive red brick, semi-detached family home occupies a generous corner site in one of Belfast's most sought after residential areas, convenient to Belmont and Ballyhackamore with their vast array of shops, restaurants and amenities.
Ideally located to avail of many of the area's leading primary and secondary schools including Strandtown Primary, Campbell College and Strathearn Grammar, the property is also minutes travel from George Best Belfast City Airport and Sydenham train halt, with bus links for the city centre also a short stroll away.
The property itself is deceptively spacious and has been well maintained, retaining much of the original character and charm, but is now in need of modernisation and has been priced accordingly. Comprising two generously sized reception rooms with kitchen and utility on the ground floor, the first floor offers three bedrooms and family bathroom with separate W.C.
Externally there are surrounding gardens with paved patio areas and and off-street, driveway parking for multiple vehciles. The property also offering the opportunity to extend (subject to the necessary consents).
We expect this property to have broad appeal and recommend arranging a viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Outside light, double glazed uPVC front door with glazed side panels and fan light to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, plate rack, under stairs storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard with alarm panel, leaded glazed inner door to...
- 4.74m x 3.75m (15' 7" x 12' 4")
(into bay) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature fireplace: tiled mantelpiece and hearth with open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.84m x 3.61m (19' 2" x 11' 10")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, feature fireplace: tiled mantelpiece and hearth, 'Rayburn' stove, leaded glazed inner door to...
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.71m (11' 5" x 8' 11")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with ceramic tiled work surfaces, ceramic Belfast sink, casual dining area, dado rail, laminate wooden floor, leaded glazed inner door to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.88m x 1.48m (9' 5" x 4' 10")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, integrated electric double oven, microwave, and four ring ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, space for under bench fridge and freezer, part-tiled walls, dado rail, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed uPVC door to rear.
- Ceiling cornice, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.86m x 3.7m (19' 3" x 12' 2")
(at widest points) Ceiling cornice, picture rail, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.98m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.49m x 2.72m (11' 5" x 8' 11")
Ceiling cornice, picture rail, carpeted floor.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, vanity unit with mixer tap, tongue and groove ceiling, part-tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater, access to roof space.
- SEPARATE W.C.:
- White ceramic low flush W.C., dado rail, laminate wooden floor.
- Garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, border hedging and fence.
- Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for multiple vehicles, garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds and border hedging.
- Garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, flowerbeds and border fencing.
Travelling along Holywood Road from Belmont Road, Edgcumbe Gardens is the third street on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »