- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with dining and living area
- Downstairs WC
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired heating
- Tarmac driveway
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn
- Cul de sac setting
Additional InformationExcellent opportunity to purchase an attractive semi detached home located on the edge of the development in a quiet cul de sac setting.
The accommodation consists of a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with dining and living area, downstairs wc, 3 bedrooms, master ensuite and bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with paved patio and tarmac driveway to the front.
The property is conveniently located with Lisburn City Centre approximately 4 miles away and Belfast City Centre approximately 7 miles away. There is also road and rail transport within a few minutes walk.
We recommend internal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door. Tiled floor.
- 4.61m x 3.827m (15' 2" x 12' 7")
(at widest point) Feature wall mounted electric fire. Laminate flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 4.934m x 5.116m (16' 2" x 16' 9")
(at maximum points) Excellent range of high and low levelunits. Stainless steel gas hob and electric oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. UPVC french doors to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Built in airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.287m x 3.001m (10' 9" x 9' 10")
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with sink unit. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.335m x 2.835m (10' 11" x 9' 4")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.341m x 2.217m (7' 8" x 7' 3")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Off Derriaghy Road, Dunmurry
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »