- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning semi-detached property located in the popular Fortwilliam area
- Masterfully extended to offer modern day living accommodation
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a solid wood floor and access to a WC
- Spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a cast iron stove
- Fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room with double doors to the garden
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom benefiting an en-suite shower room and lovely views
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle
- Detached garage with light,power and a roller door
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a spacious decked area and a lawn
- Landscaped front garden with a brick paved driveway to the side
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
This wonderful semi-detached property has been masterfully extended to offer fantastic family accommodation and a simply stunning finish from top to bottom that certainly wouldn’t look out of place in a home interiors magazine. The vendors have great taste and clearly spared no expense with the finishing touches to create a home that is ready to move into so you can enjoy the host of benefits it provides. It is a great place to entertain friends, especially on a summer's day with the patio doors open to the rear deck. If you are after a home that offers a stylish décor, a good range of local amenities and great outdoor space then this fabulous property is definitely worth a look!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC, a beautiful lounge with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace with a cast iron stove, a stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining room and utility room. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite and fabulous views, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a landscaped and low maintenace garden with a brick paved driveway to the side leading to the detached garage. The garden has been expertly designed to offer a private decked area that is a complete sun trap while the lawn beyond is ideal for children to play on.
Dunlambert Drive is located just off Fortwilliam Park and offers an abundance of local amenities and a range of primary and secondary schools close by. The M2 motorway is easily accessible and there is plenty of local transport into the city centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 14'11" x 12'2"
Living/Dining Room 26'10" x 11'9"
Kitchen 15'8" x 8'3"
Utility Room 7'7" x 6'6"
Master Bedroom 12'2" x 12'1"
Bedroom 2 11'3" x 7'7"
Bedroom 3 10'11" x 10'
Bedroom 4 10'4" x 7'3"
Bathroom 10'11" x 6'2"
Garage 14' x 9'3"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »