- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazed Wooden & Pvc Windows (with one single glazed leaded light landing window)
- Gas Central Heating
- Cul De Sac Position
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Detached Garage
- Popular Location
Additional InformationImpressive Red Brick Period Semi Detached Villa In Highly Regarded Location.
Holding a superb cul de sac position within this highly desirable residential location this attractive red brick period semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. Holding an excellent site with driveway and detached garage this dwelling does require some modernisation works and has been priced accordingly. The interior comprise 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen with high level oven and hob and white bathroom suite. The dwelling offers gas central heating, double glazed wooden and pvc windows with one single glazed leaded light window to landing, downstairs wc and extended entrance porch. Ideally suited to the young family with the most convenient location this is a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, telephone point.
- Lounge 3.66 x 4.15 (12'0" x 13'7")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 3.36 x 3.77 (11'0" x 12'4")
- Tiled fireplace, gas fire, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 1.98 x 4.62 (6'6" x 15'2")
- Bowl and a half ceramic sink, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, glass display unit, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, fridge/freezer space.
- Rear Lobby
- Downstairs W/c
- Wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light single glazed window.
- White suite comprising disabled shower unit, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 3.29 (10'11" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3.47 x 2.74 (11'5" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 2.47 (7'9" x 8'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Covered areas, gas boiler, mature gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, brick paved driveway.
- Detached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »