- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Double Garage
- Large Corner Site
This excellent family home is located on a 'double site' in this sought after residential area within walking distance of St Patricks Golf Club. The extensive family accommodation with 5 bedrooms and 2 receptions is complemented by the spacious gardens and detached double garage. Families are attracted to Downpatrick because of the excellence of the local schools and the scope of leisure and recreational activities.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed side panels to Entrance hall with cornicing.
- Lounge 21'4 x 11'0 (6.50m x 3.35m)
- Cornicing and ceiling rose. Double doors to:
- Dining Room 12'10 x 8'9 (3.91m x 2.67m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 16'6 x 8'9 (5.03m x 2.67m)
- High and low level units with 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit, eye level oven. Integrated electric oven with ceramic hob. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled at splashback. Tiled floor. Back door.
- Lower ground floor
- Laminated wooden floor. Storage cupboard.
- Living Room 20'0 x 12'6 (6.10m x 3.81m)
- Marble fireplace with carved wooden surround. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Laminated wooden floor.
- Shower Room
- White corner shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Towel radiator.
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 8'9 (3.43m x 2.67m)
- Views to the rear. Laminated wooden floor.
- Laundry Room 9'7 x 8'3 (2.92m x 2.51m)
- Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Tiled floor. Pvc back door.
- First floor
- Landing area with hotpress.
- Bedroom Two 13'3 x 18'0 (4.04m x 5.49m)
- Views to the front. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom Three 12'9 x 11'6 (3.89m x 3.51m)
- Views to the front. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- White low flush w.c., panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Towel radiator.
- Bedroom Four 11'8 x 8'10 (3.56m x 2.69m)
- Views to the rear. Cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom Five 9'9 x 8'0 (2.97m x 2.44m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Cornicing and ceiling rose. Views to the rear.
- Large corner site laid out in lawns and mature trees with tarmac driveway to the front with Double garage. Paved area to the rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »