This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationA well located, tastefully presented detached property fronting the Ballymacormick Road. The property extends to around 2260 sq.ft. and is finished to a high specification throughout as Number One was the former Show House for the development.
For those wishing to commute, the A1 Dual carriageway is a short drive away with easy access to Hillsborough, Lisburn, Belfast and Banbridge directions.
The property offers excellent family accommodation and enjoys views to the rear towards the Dromara Hills and Mourne Mountains.
Ground Floor: Reception Hall; Lounge; Family Room; Kitchen/Dining; Rear Hall; Utility Room; WC.
First Floor: Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room; 3 further Bedrooms (one with ensuite facility - currently used as walk-in wardrobe); Bedroom 5/Study; Bathroom.
Specification includes: Oil fired central heating; uPVC double glazed windows; Zoned heating system; Alarm system; Facility for vacuum system.
Outside: Tarmacadam driveway to side and rear. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with wrought iron fencing and laurel hedging. Brick paved patio area. Front garden area laid to lawn with wrought iron fencing and laurel hedging.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Semi solid wooden flooring. Storage cupboard.
- 4.92m x 4.44m (16' 2" x 14' 7")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset, matching hearth and wooden surround. Semi solid wooden flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.904m x 3.901m (12' 10" x 12' 10")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 9.333m x 5.469m (30' 7" x 17' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level units, bowl and a half sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, built-in double oven and stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Granite worktops and splash back. Tiled floor. Downlighters. Island unit with breakfast bar. Granite and wooden worktop. Tiled floor. Sliding patio door.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.502m x 1.73m (8' 2" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
- WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 4.382m x 4.029m (14' 5" x 13' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite to include double shower, wc and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Downlighters. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.462m x 3.246m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
Ensuite facility - currently used as walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.917m x 3.09m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM 4:
- 3.896m x 3.728m (12' 9" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM 5/STUDY
- 2.864m x 2.703m (9' 5" x 8' 10")
- White suite to include corner electric shower, wc and wash hand basin. Free standing bath with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
From Hillsborough continue up the A1 dual carriageway. Take first exit for Dromore. Ballymacormick Road is first Road on left hand side. No 1 Drumlin View is the first house on right hand side.
(in last 30 days)
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »