- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Semi Detached Residence
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- 5 Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Bathroom In Coloured Suite
- Separate WC
- Mature & Private Gardens With
- 2 Large Driveways Offering Extensive Parking.
- Magnificent Views off Cave Hill & Belfast Lough.
Additional InformationUPS are very proud to offer for sale this most unique property in one of Belfast's most sought after locations, holding a large corner site with commanding views of both Cave Hill and Belfast Lough.
This is an opportunity to modernise and personalise one of the Antrim Road's most iconic and unusual properties.
Remarkably, upon casual viewing from the front, many people will believe this back-to-back semi to be a detached house. Families will love the extensive gardens that wrap the entire front of the property, which incorporate an extremely generous parking area with leafy shrubbery and mature trees.
Further down, a tidy lawn separates the two driveways, one of which leads to a detached garage and further parking for at least 3 cars is available in an area off the lower driveway.
The adjacent wonderful lower garden is bordered by tall hedges offering privacy with epic mountain views.
This 3-floor residence comprises two reception rooms, two WCs and five bedrooms, with the potential for a sixth, plus potential for a 3rd WC on the ground floor. Any restorations will be subject to the necessary permissions and regulations. A large ground floor reception room utilises tall double aspect windows to give uncompromising views of the Cave Hill. and the property features uPVC and Velux windows throughout, creating a solid foundation for further modernisation and renovation.
Not surprisingly for a house with an entry in the 1900 Belfast street directory, extensive modernisation will be required. Benefiting from many remaining period features to include the original Belfast/Birmingham sink situated in the extensive basement areas.
Situated in one of North Belfast's most premier postcode areas, the property is a stone's throw from Fortwilliam Golf Club, Ben Madigan Preparatory School and Cave Hill Country Park with excellent transport links to the City.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this special property and with suitable investment and renovation, the purchaser can create a wonderful harmony of historical architecture and modern elite living for today's demanding lifestyle.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, understairs storage.
- Living Room 4.40 x 4.96 (14'5" x 16'3")
- 3 panelled radiators, panelled walls.
- Lounge 6.42 x 5.36 (21'1" x 17'7")
- Feature brick fireplace, solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen 3.86 x 3.80 (12'8" x 12'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bathroom 3.34 x 2.94 (10'11" x 9'8")
- Coloured Suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, built in sink, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, walk-in storage cupboard.
- Separate Wc
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.82 x 3.67 (15'10" x 12'0")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.48 x 4.92 (18'0" x 16'2")
- Sliding robes, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.39 x 4.28 (17'8" x 14'1")
- 2 double panelled radiator, great views over cavehill.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.94 x 4.81 (12'11" x 15'9")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 4.83 (12'0" x 15'10")
- Built-in robe,
- Detached Garage
- The impressive corner suite offers mature and private gardens front, side and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, with twin driveways offering extensive parking, detached garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »