- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached House on 3 levels
- 4 Bedrooms + Study, 3 Reception Rooms
- Panoramic sea and coastline views including, River Bann estuary, Portstewart Strand beach and beyond to Donegal
- Contemporary style house situated on an elevated corner site
- Two double garages
- Oil fired central heating
- Wooden double glazed windows
- Burglar alarm installed
- UPPER GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With mahogany double glazed front door, range of storage cupboards, wired for wall lights, cornice, glass panelled door to:
- OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.54m x 4.75m (24'9 x 15'7)
with recess and eyeball lights, feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator. Sea Views.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.83m x 2.72m (22'5 x 8'11)
(Max) with eye an low level units, Bosch 4 ring ceramic hob, Indesit integrated double oven, tiled between eye and low level units, tiled floor, space for dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel ceiling panels with eyeball lights, hardwood single glazed French doors to rear, tiled floor, Gaggenau grill and fryer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 1.98m (9'2 x 6'6)
with eye level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer, tiled between eye and low level units, tiled floor, door to staircase leading down to Garage on the lower ground floor level.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.43m (16'3 x 11'3)
with open fireplace, low voltage downlights, wired for wall lights, glass panelled French doors from Family Room.
- INNER HALL:
- With hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.59m (14'3 x 8'6)
with linen cupboard / wardrobe, eyeball lights, 1 single glazed pain of glass.
- With panelled bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with Redring expressions electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, eyeball ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.71m (11'4 x 12'2)
with telephone point. Sea Views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.72m (11'11 x 8'11)
with wardrobe. Sea Views.
- With panelled bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains thermostatic shower system, w.c. and wash hand basin, tiled walls and wall mounted mirror, box ceiling lighting.
- 6.83m x 2.34m (22'5 x 7'8)
(Max) with tiled floor, eyeball lights, built-in shelving and desk, glass panelled door from inner hall, door out to rear garden, door leading into Mid level garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE:
- 6.83m x 4.62m (22'5 x 15'2)
with wood burning stove, laminated wood flooring, low voltage downlights. Sea Views.
- SELF CONTAINED KITCHEN:
- 3.35m x 0.86m (11' x 2'10)
with eye and low level units, space for undercounter fridge, circular stainless steel sink unit, concealed lighting, uPVC door to external terrace areas with metal stairwell leading down to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.5m x 4.37m (21' 4" x 14' 4")
(Max) with extensive built in wardrobes, eyeball ceiling lights, wired for wall lights, telephone point. Sea Views.
- With coloured suite comprising panelled bath, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, bidet, shaver point, tiled floor, part tiled walls, eyeball ceiling lights.
- 1.78m x 1.5m (5'10 x 4'11)
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn with flagged patio area, outside lights, PVC oil tank, pedestrian door to side.
Open planned garden to front and side, brick paviour patio area to front and driveways to both front and side, outside lights to front.
- GARAGE (1):
- 6.38m x 5.33m (20'11 x 17'6)
with electric double door, oil fired burner, staircase to first floor.
- GARAGE (2):
- 6.93m x 4.93m (22'9 x 16'2)
(Max) with electric double door, lights and power points, door to side garden, single glazed window.
- TERRACE BALCONY:
- 7.14m x 6.02m (23'5 x 19'9)
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, turn left onto Larkhill Road, then left onto Westminster Park, then take the second turning on the right onto Downing Park and Number 1 is situated on a corner site on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »