- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Superbly Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Oak Effect Shaker Style Kitchen Open To Dining Area
Convenient To Portadown And Armagh
Spacious entrance hall
Lounge with oak fireplace and stove
Oak effect kitchen with built-in appliances
Utility room and downstairs w.c
Three bedrooms (one on the ground floor)
Bathroom with bath and corner shower
Well kept front garden
Enclosed concrete area at rear
Internal viewing recommended
This superb semi detached property is located at the entrance to Dobbin Heights. Built for its current owners, the property offers spacious accommodation over two floors. The property has been maintained to the highest of standards and is just ready to move into. We would recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate this fine home.
- Entrance hall
- 11' 9" x 8' 2" (3.58m x 2.49m) PVC front door, solid oak floor, attractive staircase with oak banisters
- 13' 2" x 11' 3" (4.01m x 3.43m) Oak fireplace with multi fuel stove with high output back boiler
- 24' x 11' 6" (7.32m x 3.51m) Oak effect shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan to dining area
- Utility room
- 8' 3" x 7' 1" (2.51m x 2.16m) High and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor
- 6' 4" x 2' 10" (1.93m x 0.86m) W.c & wash hand basin, tiled floor
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 3" x 11' 3" (4.04m x 3.43m)
- 1st floor landing
- 14' 4" x 8' 4" (4.37m x 2.54m) Walk-in hot press
- Bedroom 1
- 17' x 11' 1" (5.18m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 2" x 10' 8" (3.40m x 3.25m)
- 11' 1" x 5' 9" (3.38m x 1.75m) White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone shower, wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- Wall at front, front garden laid in lawn, shrub beds and rockery with water feature, extensive cobble effect concrete drive and parking area
Enclosed, concrete area at rear with excellent insulated garden shed
Please note : The water pump, crook, house address sign (on the wall) and a garden light will not be staying and are not included in the sale
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »