- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Sought After Residential Address Convenient to Comber Town Centre
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Large Family Room/Playroom Which Could be Utilised as Fifth Bedroom
- Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- Dining Room with uPVC Door to Rear Garden
- White Suite Bathroom
- Separate Utility Room / Downstairs WC
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns with Mature Planting
- Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Patio Area Ideal for Entertaining
- Driveway Providing Ample Car Parking Leading to Double Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Convenient to Comber Town Centre and a Varied Range of Local Amenities, Leisure Facilities and Restaurants
- Access to Good Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor
- Walking Distance to Andrews Memorial Primary School
Additional InformationThis well-presented detached family home is located within the sought after, Cuttles Court Development, Comber. The location offers excellent convenience to a range of local amenities, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities in Comber Town Centre. This quiet cul de sac is located just off the Old Ballygowan Road where there are lovely country walks to be enjoyed just a short stroll away. Ideally located with good access to road networks and public transport links for commuting to work and schools in Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor. The property is also within walking distance to the well renowned Andrews Memorial Primary School.
The property offers well-proportioned and versatile accommodation to suit the needs of the growing family market.
Accommodation comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms, with the master suite benefitting from an Ensuite shower room and a white suite family bathroom. The wealth of reception space incorporates an open plan kitchen/dining area, lounge, dining room with uPVC door to the rear garden.To the lower ground floor there is also a spacious family room which could be utilised as a fifth bedroom/study dependant on purchasers needs.
Further benefits include a separate utility room with WC facility, double glazing throughout and oil fired central heating.
Externally there are front gardens laid in lawns with mature planting and the spacious driveway provides ample off street carparking leading to the integral double garage. To the rear the gardens are laid in lawns with various patio areas ideal for relaxation on a summer's evening or for a BBQ.
With such great accommodation and convenience to Comber Town Centre we are confident that demand in this property will be strong and recommend your earliest possible viewing.
- Hardwood front door, leaded glass side light to entrance.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Steps to first floor.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- 5.51m x 3.58m (18' 1" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, fireplace with hardwood and carved surround and marble inset and hearth, electric fire inset, dual aspect to front and side.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 3.51m (18' 7" x 11' 6")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset single and a half drainer sink unit, drainer inset and work surface, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated Bosch oven and grill, integrated Bosch microwave, integrated four ring hob, concealed extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar dining, ceramic tiled floor, open through to dining/living family area with sliding access door to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.07m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
Oak wooden floor, uPVC access door to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.52m x 2.9m (14' 10" x 9' 6")
Outlook to front, built-in wardrobe.
White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity sink unit with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.m (12' 4" x 9' 10")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.67m (11' 3" x 8' 9")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.57m (9' 9" x 8' 5")
Oak wooden floor, large built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, gold taps, roll top bath with antique style mixer taps and telephone hand shower, part panelled walls.
Lower Ground Floor
- Cloaks storage.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM FIVE
- 6.05m x 3.4m (19' 10" x 11' 2")
Double doors through to utility room. Could be utilised as fifth bedroom/home office.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
Low level unit, laminate work surface, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, tiled flooring.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.06m x 5.36m (23' 2" x 17' 7")
Double up and over electronically controlled doors, Worcester oil fired boiler.
- Corner site with front gardens laid in lawns with mature planting, driveway providing off-street car parking leading to double integral garage, side gardens laid in paving's, outdoor water tap, oil uPVC tank, steps up to rear garden, fully enclosed rear garden offering excellent privacy, laid in lawns, brick paviour patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining, garden shed.
Lower Ground Floor
Travelling from Comber Square along High Street turn left onto the Old Ballygowan Road. Turn left onto Cuttles Road and Cuttles Court will be on your left. The property is the first on your right
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »