- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Property
- Superb Corner Site
- Convenient Location in Prime Residential Area
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Engineered Oak Floor
- Open Plan Oak Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances, Open Plan to Family Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Large Range of Built-in Wardrobes
- One Bedroom on the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- First Floor Wash Room with Two Piece White Suite
- Two Driveways, One to the Front and one to the Rear of the Property Providing Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Extensive Timber Decked Terrace and Southerly Aspect Making an Ideal Space for Children at Play or for Outdoor Entertaining
- Detached Garage to the Rear of the Property
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Families and the Retired
- Easily Accessible to Many Amenities Including Shops, Leading Local Schools, Bloomfield Shopping Complex and Ward Park
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in this extremely popular residential area with ease of access to many amenities, which include leading local schools, Bloomfield shopping complex and Ward Park as well as Bangor town centre, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home occupying a superb corner site.
The accommodation is bright and spacious comprising living room with engineered oak floor, large oak fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining or family area, bedroom and bathroom with three piece white suite, on the ground floor. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms, including master with large range of built-in wardrobes, and there is also a first floor wash room. Outside the property sits on a superb corner site with two driveways, one to the front and one to the rear, which provides ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc. There is a fully enclosed rear garden with extensive timber decked terrace and southerly aspect making it an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows and detached garage.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, families and the retired. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.78m (15' 11" x 12' 5")
Engineered oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY/DINING AREA:
- 8.59m x 3.m (28' 2" x 9' 10")
at widest points
Oak fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining/family area, range of high and low level solid oak units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated double oven, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, glass display cabinets, integrated wine rack, concealed spotlights, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.67m (8' 11" x 8' 9")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, part tiled walls.
- Storage in eaves.
- WASH ROOM:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 4.9m (12' 5" x 16' 1")
into robes at widest points
Large range of built-in wardrobes with one mirror fronted sliding door, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.11m x 2.82m (16' 9" x 9' 3")
- Superb corner site with two driveways, one to the front and one to the back, which provide ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, gardens in lawns, flowers, plants and shrubs, rear garden is fully enclosed with extensive timber decked terrace and southerly aspect making it the ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining, detached garage to the rear of the property.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 2.79m (20' 0" x 9' 2")
Cranley Mews is off Cranley Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »