- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Gr. Floor)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Gr. Floor Bathroom
- Upstairs Wash Room
- Maple Kitchen
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage
This is where the enjoyment begins, as buying this impressive home will undoubtedly give you years of contented and happy ownership, due to a number of intrinsic features such as the family size accommodation, the high standard of specification and presentation and just as importantly a location that, for some considerable time, has proved extremely popular with a whole host of buyers, due, we assume, to its proximity to excellent primary school facilities, varied ,well known retail outlets, recreational and social amenities and top rate convenience for those commuting to and from Belfast either by public or private transport. We are completely confident this is a home that won't disappoint and therefore suggest an early viewing.
- Half uPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panel into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'11" x 12'4" (4.55m x 3.76m)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth. Cornice.
- FAMILY ROOM 8'11" x 8'9" (2.72m x 2.67m)
- BATHROOM 8'10" x 5'9" (2.69m x 1.75m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled Jacuzzi bath with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM 3 / DINING ROOM 12'1" x 9'10" (3.68m x 3.00m)
- KITCHEN 15'8" x 9'10" (4.78m x 3.00m)
- Rang of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in indesit 4 ring hob and double oven. Indesit stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1 ½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed french doors to rear.
- STAIRCASE TO 1ST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 16'1" x 12'5" (at widest pts) (4.90m x 3.78m ( at widest pts))
- Telephone point. Access to roofspace. access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 2 16'9" x 9'3" (5.11m x 2.82m)
- Access to eaves.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Double glazed Velux window.
- DETACHED GARAGE 20'1" x 9'2" (6.12m x 2.79m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with decked patio. Tap. Light. Outside power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »