- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 4 Bed 3 Reception Detached Bungalow with Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascia & Guttering
- Ideal For Roofspace Conversion (subject to necessary planning)
- Close Distance to Town Centre, Riverside Retail Park, Schools & All Other Amenities
- Spacious Well Laid Out Accommodation
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Internal Inspection Recommended
- This spacious well laid out 4 bedroom 3 reception detached bungalow offers well laid out adaptable accommodation which would also be suitable for roofspace conversion (subject to necessary planning). Occupying an excellent site with spacious gardens and ample parking, this superb property has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout. Being within close proximity to Coleraine town centre, Riverside retail park, schools, shops and all other local amenities this excellent property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and early internal inspection comes highly recommended
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled flooring.
- With 'Amtico' flooring, hotpress, cloaks cupboard.
- Lounge 5.72m x 3.66m (into bay) (18'09 x 12'0 (into bay))
- With feature mahogany surround fireplace with tiled hearth, TV point.
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with tiling between, one and a half bowl sink, glass display unit, space for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed lights, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 3.58m x 2.21m (11'09 x 7'03)
- With low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, recessed lighting, tiled flooring.
- Dining Room 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9 x 10'9)
- With 'Amtico' flooring, French doors leading into:-
- With TV point, recessed lighting, tiled floor, patio doors leading to rear.
- Bedroom 1 4.09m x 3.66m (13'05 x 12'0)
- Built in corner unit, TV point.
En-Suite comprising PVC clad walk in shower cubicle with 'Redring Express' Shower, vanity unit wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, PVC clad walls.
- Bedroom 2 5.79m x 3.48m (19'0 x 11'5)
- Bedroom 3 4.27m x 2.74m (14'0 x 9'0)
- With mirrored sliderobes, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.05m x 2.44m (10'0 x 8'0)
- With laminate flooring.
- With suite comprising PVC clad walk in shower cubicle, bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, recessed lighting, PVC clad walls.
- Detached Garage 8.13m x 4.72m (26'08 x 15'06)
- With roller door, pedestrian door, heating, light and power points.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Tarmac driveway to side with ample parking leading to rear garden accessed by double gates. Concrete and tarmac area to rear with feature paved patio area. Gardens to front and rear laid in lawn enclosed by fencing. Outside tap and lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »