- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & dining
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
- Corner site / Low maintenance gardens
Situated just off Newton Park, this semi detached home is situated on a generous & low maintenance corner site within the ever popular Four Winds area close to all the convenience shopping, transport links and leading schools. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, lounge / dining, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from an oil heating system, off street car parking, detached garage and enclosed rear gardens. An excellent home that is also chain free and located in this desirable location.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood floor. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge / dining 23'10 x 10'5 (7.26m x 3.18m)
- Marble fireplace with raised hearth, open to
- Dining area
- Kitchen 12'5 x 7'9 (3.78m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring hob and double oven, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge / freezer, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, access to roof space, floored.
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 10'6 (3.43m x 3.20m)
- Built in mirrored robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'3 x 10'6 (3.43m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3 8'8 x 8'0 (2.64m x 2.44m)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 7'7 x 7'0 (2.31m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pvc panelled ceiling, recessed spotlights, hot press. Heated towel rail.
- Complete brick paving to the front & side with driveway leading to
- Flagged patio to the rear, decking, outside tap, pvc oil tank.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »