- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Property In Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Main Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Utility Cupboard
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Off Street Parking
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient To Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings, Dundonald Omni Park
- Close To Public Transport Links, Schools & Shops
Additional InformationThis recently constructed semi-detached home is found within the ever popular Coopers Mill development, Dundonald.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs WC, living room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances / dining area and utility cupboard. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms (main bedroom with ensuite shower room) and a main bathroom in white suite. To the rear is a large enclosed garden in lawn, to the side there is ample off street parking and a forecourt garden. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed window frames.
Convenient to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings, Dundonald Omni Park as well as public transport links, schools and shops.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Push button WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.51m (17' 5" x 11' 6")
Attractive fireplace with marble hearth and gas inset fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.82m x 3.76m (19' 1" x 12' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French door to rear garden. Recessed spotlighting.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Integrated washing machine.
- Access to roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Push button WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.2m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Partially tiled walls. Chrome heated towel radiator. Recess spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.49m (10' 6" x 8' 2")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Garden in lawn to the rear with outside tap and light. Side tarmac driveway. Garden in lawn to front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »