This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Property on a Corner Site
- Well Presented Throughout
- Lounge with Bay Window and Feature Fireplace
- Contemporary Kitchen with room for Dining
- Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms Master with En Suite Showeroom
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Spacious Rear Garden Mainly Laid in Lawn
- Driveway Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazing
- Ideal Property For a Range of Purchasers
- Popular Development Within Commuting Distance of Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Public & Private Transport Routes and Close to Popular Local Primary and Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationSituated on a corner site, No 1 is a well presented, attractive, bright and spacious semi detached property. Benefitting from a well proportioned lounge with bay window and spacious kitchen with room for dining and double doors leading out to an enclosed garden. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, master with an en suite shower room and an additional family bathroom. A superb property in a popular development, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom with low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING :
- 5.2m x 3.3m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, laminate work surface, under oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, housing for gas fired boiler, low voltage spotlights, double doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With low level units, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, extractor fan.
- 5.3m x 4.m (17' 5" x 13' 1")
Feature fireplace with wood mantel, granite hearth and surround and gas coal effect fire.
- With access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.m (10' 10" x 6' 7")
Aspect to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.1m (10' 2" x 10' 2")
With dual aspect windows.
- Comprising of white suite with panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, fully tiled, low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 3.2m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
- With dual aspect windows
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising white suite with low flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, spacious fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit, part tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- Front and side in lawns with hedging. Rear garden laid with patio area and in lawn, southerly aspect, additional driveway parking, outside tap and outside light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views