- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented End Terrace Property Located In The Popular Sydenham Area
- Bright Living Room With Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Four Bedrooms Spread Over Two Floors
- White Bathroom Suite Located On Ground Floor
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent three storey red brick terrace within the popular Sydenham area, offering well presented and bright accommodation throughout. Comprising four bedrooms, good size living room, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite, this property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers including first time buyers and investors alike. Also offering oil fired central heating and double glazing, this property is located within a ten minute walk of Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages and their vast array of amenities. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Living Room 13'3 x 10'3 (4.04m x 3.12m)
- (into bay). Fireplace and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 11'0 x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, storage under stairs and partly tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Range of cupboards.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 10'8 (3.96m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 7'3 (3.35m x 2.21m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)
- Velux window and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 11'3 x 8'2 (3.43m x 2.49m)
- Velux window.
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »