- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Superb Completely Refurbished Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms And One Reception Room
- Luxury New Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances
- Newly Fitted White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath And Telephone Handle Shower
- Newly Installed Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Completely Re-plastered And Re-Wired Throughout
- Front And Rear Gardens In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Convenient To Local Amenities And Glider Bus System Into Belfast City Centre
A superbly refurbished detached bungalow with three bedrooms and excellent gardens in the Dundonald Area. The property further boasts one reception room, a luxury new kitchen with a range of appliances and newly fitted white bathroom suite with overhead shower. Other benefits include recently installed gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows with external doors and has been completely re-plastered and re-wired throughout. Convenient to a vast range of amenities including Ulster Hospital, the location offers easy access to Newtownards and Belfast via the Glider Bus System. Early viewing recommended
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.20m)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 10'3 (4.17m x 3.12m)
- Mock hole in wall feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 13'8 x 9'0 (4.17m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, PVC splash back, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, part PVC panelled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs.
Enclosed garden with lawn, paved patio area, garden shed, outside water tap and gate access from rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »