- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Spacious Townhouse Occupying Superb Double Width Site with Full Planning Applied For Additional Dwelling in Side Garden
- Good Sized Bright Lounge with Extensive Sandstone Fireplace and Electric Fire
- Recently Fitted Modern Kitchen Leading To Generous Dining/Sun Room Overlooking Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Washroom
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden with Pavior Parking Area and Good Sized Landscaped Rear Garden
- Extensive Full Length Side Garden with Planning Permission For Circa 900 Square Feet Additional End of Terrace Townhouse (2009). Has now expired and been re-applied for.
- Superb convenient Location with A Host of Amenities Virtually On One's Doorstep & City Centre Easily Accessible
- Rare and Unique Development Opportunity Ideal For A Very wide Range of Buyers
Additional InformationTempleton Robinson welcome to the market this attractive spacious end terrace townhouse occupying a superb extensive double width site with full planning permission applied for the erection of an approximately 900 Square Feet additional end of terrace townhouse in the side garden.
The property itself offers well presented and well balanced accommodation throughout with many fine features and unlike many similar garden developments when built both the existing property and new dwelling will be left with excellent proportions including both having good sized gardens. With a recently installed modern fitted kitchen and new roof on the sunroom/dining room this leaves any purchasers very little to do but move in.
A rare and unique development opportunity this fine home and adjoining site has so much more to offer and will appeal to a very wide range of potential buyers with early viewing essential to appreciate it in its entirety.
**Planning permission was granted in 2009 and has been re-applied for**
- Mahogany effect uPVC leaded glass double glazed front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wooden floor. Understairs storage alcove, housing Phoenix gas boiler.
- 3.86m x 3.86m (12' 8" x 12' 8")
(at widest points) Feature sandstone fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth, electric coal effect fire, solid oak floor, low voltage spotlights.
- FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.84m x 2.26m (12' 7" x 7' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, granite effect work surfaces, integrated electric oven/microwave, integrated induction four ring electric hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Karndean slate effect flooring, under counter spotlights, low voltage spotlights.
- DINING/SUN ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
Karndean slate effect flooring, leaded glass windows, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear timber decked sitting area and garden, low voltage spotlights.
- GOOD SIZED MODERN SHOWER ROOM:
- Enclosed shower cubicle with thermostatic gas shower, wash hand basin with wall hung vanity unit, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.84m (13' 10" x 9' 4")
(at widest points)
- ENSUITE WASHROOM:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.92m (11' 0" x 9' 7")
Built in mirrored sliding wardrobe
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.36m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
- Power and light, plumbed for washing machine, roller door.
- Superb generous double site incorporating paviour parking area to front and side. Front garden area in pebbles with variety of plants and shrubs and boundary wall and timber fencing.
Good sized landscaped rear garden enclosed by timber fencing and hedging incorporating timber paved sitting area, paviour pathways and pebbled areas, raised bedded areas, outside lights and tap.
Extensive full length side garden in lawns and beds with variety of plants, trees and shrubs and boundary railings. Garage to be demolished. (this part of the garden is portion with planning permission).
Heading out of Belfast on Castlereagh Road, Clonduff Drive is the last on the right before Castlreagh Road/Ballygowan Road junction.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »