- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Red Brick Period Property Occupying Corner Position at Church Road/Bridge Road
- Rear Patio and Side Garden with Southerly Aspect
- Four/Five Bedroom Layout
- Family Room
- Dining Room
- Utility room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Convenient and Sought After Location
- Walking Distance of Helen's Bay Square and Railway Halt
- Walking Distance to Helen's Bay Sandy Beach, Coastal Walks and Helen's Bay Golf Club
Additional InformationThis period property occupies a corner position on the junction of Church Road and Bridge Road with driveway and vehicular access from Bridge Road. The rear and side mature garden benefit from sunny southerly aspect ensuring this property is the ideal solution for the family. This enviable location provides excellent convenience only walking distance from Helen's Bay square and railway halt and is also within walking distance of Helen's Bay Golf Club and beach.
Internally, the accommodation is bright and spacious with a four or five bedroom layout and three reception rooms, to include lounge, dining room and family room. Further benefits include oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
A property of this nature rarely presents itself to the open market and we therefore feel interest in this home will be instant.
- COVERED VERANDA ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door with glazed panels.
- ORIGINAL RECEPTION PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, original tiling, inner door with stained glass inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original wood strip flooring, plate rack and cornice ceiling, storage cupboard built-in under stairs, separate built-in wood panelled cloakroom.
- 4.62m x 3.63m (15' 2" x 11' 11")
Mahogany tiled fireplace iron surround, cast iron tiled inset, open fire, slate hearth, mature outlook to rear garden, original cornice ceiling, picture rail and ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.3m (10' 10" x 10' 10")
With plate rack, cornice ceiling, outlook to side, cast iron stove in tiled recess with sleeper beam mantel, built-in china cabinet, access to utility room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
Outlook to south facing side garden, carved fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, access to kitchen.
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
Range of built-in oak high and low level units, laminate work surface, corner single drainer twin stainless steel sink unit, chrome mixer taps, high level integrated double ovens, built-in glazed and leaded display cabinets, integrated four ring ceramic hob, fixed canopy extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, dual aspect to rear and side, access to rear porch.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With high flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, concealed access to staircase to servants' quarters.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 3.05m (9' 9" x 10' 0")
Range of built-in high and low level oak units, part tiled walls, laminate work surface, cornice ceiling.
- SERVANTS' QUARTERS/HOME OFFICE:
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
Ideal home office, built-in book shelving, study desk.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Original stained glass window on return, landing with cornice ceiling, linen press, access to roofspace.
- Floored for storage.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, pedestal hand shower, part wood panelled walls, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, hotpress, lagged WC, Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.45m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
Outlook to south facing side garden, cornice ceiling, picture rail, access to en suite dressing/shower room.
- ENSUITE DRESSING/SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.79m (11' 0" x 9' 2")
Extensive range of built-in robes, white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, drawer units and cabinets below, part tiled walls, shaver point, Velux window, double built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, cast iron fireplace, built-in robe and study desk, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.31m (9' 5" x 7' 7")
Cherry wood flooring, mature outlook to front, built-in robes, study desk and built-in display shelving, part wood panelled walls, vanity unit, part tiled walls, shaver point.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.46m (10' 0" x 8' 1")
Outlook to side, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in robes, vanity unit, cabinets below, tiled splashback, shaver point, study desk.
- REAR PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, access to rear garden.
- Brick paviour side driveway, ample parking, free standing gazebo which can be moved to alternative location, brick paviour patio areas to rear, side and front with pedestrian access to side. Gardens laid in lawns, bounded by hedging and fencing.
Travelling Bangor bound, along the A2 from Holywood, turn left as signposted to Helen's Bay along Craigdarragh Road. Continue along Craigdarragh Road turning right into Bridge Road. Continue along Bridge Road just past Helen's Bay Square and Number 1 Church Road is located on the left hand side at the junction of Church Road and Bridge Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »