- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- Stunning finish
- Living Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
This family home built by Michael Galloway Construction can be accurately described as 'extra special'. The spacious accommodation has 4 bedrooms (master bedroom ensuite) and family bathroom, delightful main reception and a real highlight being the high specification kitchen, dining and family with adjacent utility. This fine family home is further enhanced by the quality tiled hall, wood burning stove and superb decor throughout. The extras don't just complement the interior because there is extra space in the garden, a great level of privacy and detached garage contribute to make this home qualify as 'extra special'. Chapel View has long been admired as a quality development and is within easy commuting distance of Downpatrick and Ballynahinch (with good bus service) and the cities of Belfast and Lisburn. There are quality schools both on your doorstep and within easy access as are all the amenities of Co. Down for leisure, recreation and sports.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed PVC front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled flooring, under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 16'7" x 16'1" (5.05m x 4.90m)
- Feature fireplace with brick built inset housing multi fuel stove. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 20'0" x 13'8" (6.10m x 4.17m)
- Luxury kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units with granite worktops, incorporating stainless steel cooker hood with electric fan, stainless steel splash back, space for range style oven, stainless steel sink unit and a half. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Glazed display units, pull out larder, centre island with stainless steel bowl. Tiled flooring. Part wall tiling.
- Utility 10'2" x 5'9" (3.10m x 1.75m)
- .Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, integrated microwave oven, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Door to rear.
- White suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Landing, hot press and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom 13'8" x 12'7" (4.17m x 3.84m)
- Master bedroom with ensuite.
- Ensuite 9'11 x 3'6 (3.02m x 1.07m)
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor and splash.
- Bedroom two 11'0 x 9'2 (3.35m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom three 13'8 x 11'2 (4.17m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom four 12'1 x 11'2 (3.68m x 3.40m)
- Bathroom 11'11 x 6'3 (3.63m x 1.91m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, panel bath, shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- Garage 19'6 x 12'5 (5.94m x 3.78m)
- Power and light roller door. Storage above.
- To the front is a paved driveway with ample parking and gardens laid out in lawns. The home benefits from beautifully presented gardens surrounding the property with hedging, mature plantings and lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »