This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extremely Well Present Detached Bungalow
- Bright Lounge with Attractive Bay Window
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage with Power
- Very Sought After Location Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis extremely well presented detached bungalow occupies what is arguably the best site within this highly regarded and much admired location. The current owner has upgraded the property to an exacting standard and this will, no doubt, be of particular interest to those seeking accommodation spanning one level with a mature private garden to tend to and enjoy. The property consists of a large lounge with picture window ( lawn and Redburn Park beyond), fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, three bedrooms, shower room and detached garage. Tucked away in a quiet location it is far removed from the hustle and bustle of city life, yet only minutes' drive from the bustling Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore, which offer a wide and varied range of boutique shops, coffee shops and top class restaurants, leading primary and grammar schools. Minutes drive from Holywood and George Best City Airport with Stormont Parliament Buildings and many other local amenities also close at hand. We strongly recommend viewing this property as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Composite pvc security door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate timber flooring, single panelled radiators, recessed low voltage spotlights, two storage cupboards, cupboard containing copper cylinder immersion heater.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.67m x 3.58m (18' 7" x 11' 9")
Laminate timber flooring, two double panelled radiators, recessed low voltage spotlights, hole in the wall fireplace with multi fuel burner.
- 3.58m x 2.43m (11' 9" x 7' 12")
Ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiators, recessed low voltage spotlighting, range of high and low level units with under counter lighting, 'Belling' freestanding electric range oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, stainless steel splash back and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.67m x 2.99m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Single panelled radiators, 'Nolte' Slide robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.64m x 2.69m (11' 11" x 8' 10")
Laminate timber flooring, double panelled radiators. (shown as dining room).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.99m x 2.1m (9' 10" x 6' 11")
Double panelled radiators.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, white suite comprising, dual flush w.c., vanity sink unit, large shower cubicle with electric shower, recessed low voltage spotlighting, double panelled radiators.
- Light, power, oil fired boiler.
- Front: Paved driveway to garage, garden in lawn bordered by mature hedges, outside light. Rear: Garden in pebbles, bordered by mature hedges, outside light and tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views