- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Detached Family Home with Adaptable Accommodation
- 3 Well Proportioned Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Separate Large Utility Room
- White Bathroom Suite on the Ground Floor
- First Floor Shower Room
- Master Bedroom on Ground Floor
- 3 Bright First Floor Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage
- Easily Maintained Site in Private Gardens
- Very Popular, Convenient & Sought After Location
Additional InformationThis charming red brick detached family home occupies a prime site with one of east Belfast's most popular locations. Situated off the Castlehill Road just a stones throw from Campbell College and within walking distance of Strathearn, Bloomfield Collegiate and St Patricks Knock, close to Ballyhackamore, Belmont Road's popular shops and restuarants, and an easy commute to Belfast city centre.
The property itself has been very well cared for and offers good sized rooms on two floors and a style of accommodation that is versitile and could easily be adaptated to suit the needs of wither the growing family or sprightly retiring couple that want a comfortable, practical home in an ever popular and convenient location.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.m x 3.8m (19' 8" x 12' 6")
(into square bay). Feature leaded window, tiled fireplace with marble hearth and mantle.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
Solid oak wood flooring.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.m x 3.5m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
Carved wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, feature leaded square bay.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.6m x 2.4m (15' 1" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Ariston double oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.3m x 2.4m (14' 1" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Service door to garage.
- White suite comprising 'walk in' bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls,
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.m x 3.6m (16' 5" x 11' 10")
Range of built-in robes with cupboards above, wash hand basin.
- Open tread staircase to . . .
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.3m (14' 9" x 10' 10")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes, excellent additional eaaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 2.2m (12' 2" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.9m x 3.8m (12' 10" x 12' 6")
Pine tongue and groove ceiling, twin Velux windows, excellent eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Built-in shower cubicle with Redring electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, part tiled walls.
- Concrete driveway to . . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door, light and power, water tap.
- Easily maintained front, side and rear gardens in lawns and flowerbeds.
From Upper Newtownards Road travelling towards Massey Avenue, Castlehill Park is second on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »