- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Villa
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms; Master En-Suite
- Lounge With Open Fire; Family Room
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage
- PVC Double Glazing; Oil Fired Central Heating
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Private Driveway
- Popular Development
Additional InformationThis well presented, spacious detached property is located in the ever popular Castlebrook Development, Ballynure. Situated on a south facing site, the property is within close proximity to local amenities within Ballynure Village and Ballyclare Town Centre including cafes, shops, schools and local transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge with open fire, family room, kitchen with informal dining area, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en suite, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden finished in lawn, south facing rear garden finished in lawn with raised timber decking and a private driveway.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Solid wood flooring. Access to under stairs store with alarm panel. Stairwell to first floor. Access to garage.
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 3.66m (16'4" x 12'0")
- Plus bay. Solid wood flooring. Focal point open fire with timber surround and slate tiled hearth. Box bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.63m x 2.95m (11'11" x 9'8")
- Solid wood flooring. PVC double glazed french doors to raised timber deck area and back garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.70m x 2.54m (15'5" x 8'4" )
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting quartz work surface. Integrated appliances to include range style oven with stainless steel extractor canopy oven and dish washer. 1.5 bowl sink unit. Matching up-stands to work surfaces. PVC double glazed back door. Integrated wine rack. Tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.41m x 3.12m (17'9" x 10'3" )
- Roller shutter door. Separate service door. Low level storage with contrasting work surface. Space for tumble dryer, fridge freezer and plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Access to hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.34m x 3.66m (14'3" x 12'0")
- widest points.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 3.12m (11'11" x 10'3")
- BEDROOM 3 4.95m x 2.97m (16'3" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 4 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9" x 8'8")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
South facing rear garden finished in lawn with raised beds and raised timber decking.
Outside tap and light.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »